My Last Act as a Staff Member...

CowboyJeff

Reaction score
Hostile;1226888 said:
...I especially enjoyed the custom avatar titles. Some of them have cracked me up. Even ones I had to deny...

So you're the one who denied the avatar of Jerry felating Bill. ;) It's the people that keep the site afloat behind the scenes who do the thankless dirty work. Thanks for all your hard work.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
You've been very humble as a Mod, and it is greatly appreciated. Thanks for helping keep this site the very best.

We will see you around! :)

Charles

Benched
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;1229298 said:
Chuck Norris wears Hostile pj's

:laugh2: :laugh1: lmao. I can picture Chuck Norris wearing Hostile pj's getting his kick by Bruce Lee

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
mickgreen58;1229431 said:
Is that a real picture of hostile?
Yeah that's clipped from a picture Juke took at the 2006 NFL Draft at Radio City Music Hall. To my right was an amazingly hot red head and then the 3 guys dressed up as the Triplets who made a splash at the Draft. One of the 3 (Aikman) joined the site. I forget his username at the moment.

Decided to add the picture...

http://img428.*************/img428/9514/quintuplets8in.jpg

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
I feel so jealous of people that get to live near Dallas and attend Dallas games, draft parties, etc. while I am a college student stuck in WI.

God, I cannot wait until I graduate.....

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
I used to be a college student "stuck" in Wisconsin. Hang in there.

Calicowboy

Reaction score
Wow, Hos' this one caught me by surprise. I think the world of ya buddy, good to hear you'll still be around!

Didnt read through the 1st one million pages, but I know how much the members here respect ya, so I'll be looking forward to keepin in touch with you bud!