My last question about Romo in 2015 and then I'm done

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Question: does anyone here actually think they feel worse than Romo does after that crappy game?
No chance. No way.

The dude is and will be tortured mentally for months now.

Wake me up when the Dallas Cowboys are respectable again.
They are embarrassing. Owner, coach and QB are embarrassing...

You guys with list of excuses.

If he would have won the game he would "have been ready..
He Favre'd out so he "wasn't ready"

Yep... I got it!

DFWJC

Reaction score
Money don't have nothing to do it with? Sorry but that is the all time dumbest quote. Tell all nfl players they are going to be paid zero dollars and see how many plays the so called game they love.

On the other note I know what you was talking about from the beginning. He made some poor decisions in this game. The whole team looks like a disaster and our record is what we are. Look forward to the draft and hope and pray we draft his replacement to sit and learn. If anyone thinks he is getting younger and will not have more injuries has there head up there ***.

I don't give a crap what you think. Were talking about Romo here, and if you think that you feel worse about how bad he played that HE did, just because he makes a lot of money. You are are a complete...uh, are misguided. That's a very shallow assessment...IMO.
Don't tell me that I made dumbest comment.
Good grief

DallasDomination

Reaction score
It'll be tossed up as situational football rust. But he just flat out sucked and made himself look terrible. You have rookies that wouldn't make those throws or decisions. Triple coverage. He knew where he was going before the snap. Just accept it and move on people.

cds99

Reaction score
I don't give a crap what you think. Were talking about Romo here, and if you think that you feel worse about how bad he played that HE did, just because he makes a lot of money. You are are a complete...uh, are misguided. That's a very shallow assessment...IMO.
Don't tell me that it was the dumbest comment.

You must care if not you would waste the time replying to the message
Bawahahaahahahahahaha

weaver21

Reaction score
Wake me up when the Dallas Cowboys are respectable again.
They are embarrassing. Owner, coach and QB are embarrassing...

You guys with list of excuses.

If he would have won the game he would "have been ready..
He Favre'd out so he "wasn't ready"

Yep... I got it!

No one is forcing you to be a Cowboys fan, man.

Staubacher

Reaction score
Well at least buy some time or throw the ball away

He wasn't mobile he was pumped full of meds and he was only out there because Garrett's team couldn't win once in two months hence putting Romo in a desperate situation.

Romo stunk that day we all agree. Stunk bad. Most of us forgive him because of the impossible situation he was in to begin with. If he played all 16 games he would have had one or two like that but it wouldn't have mattered.

I can't hate him for one loss out of four when the rest of the team has been worthless.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
He wasn't mobile he was pumped full of meds and he was only out there because Garrett's team couldn't win once in two months hence putting Romo in a desperate situation.

Romo stunk that day we all agree. Stunk bad. Most of us forgive him because of the impossible situation he was in to begin with. If he played all 16 games he would have had one or two like that but it wouldn't have mattered.

I can't hate him for one loss out of four when the rest of the team has been worthless.

I don't hate him just disappointed at him because losses are a lot harder to deal with when your QB gift wraps two TD's to the defense making things a lot easier for the panthers offense.

So if we had lost in a shootout 35-38 then I would not be as mad but carolina is undefeated

Staubacher

Reaction score
I don't hate him just disappointed at him because losses are a lot harder to deal with when your QB gift wraps two TD's to the defense making things a lot easier for the panthers offense.

So if we had lost in a shootout 35-38 then I would not be as mad but carolina is undefeated

We're all disappointed. Romo wasn't able to save the entire season for an idiot coach, drunk owner, and stupid team. It sucks.

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
That approach got us 0-7 without Romo so I'm positive Tony didn't see that as an option.

No - I know but I think he needed to buy himself time to get up to game speed instead of trying those types of throws. Just try to get us to the fourth quarter and let him try his magic.

Honestly, just wasn't our year.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Question: does anyone here actually think they feel worse than Romo does after that crappy game?
No chance. No way.

The dude is and will be tortured mentally for months now.
The answer to the question is no. Anyone saying yes are lying to readers--and worse to themselves.

Very few people on the planet understood just how important each remaining game for the team meant than Romo. His desire to win is enormous. It's clear that failing to contribute to winning that game would weigh heavily on someone with his mindset. Or it should be transparently crystal to everyone on the outside looking in.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Why the hell was he throwing into triple coverage when the game was 0-0 in the first qtr? And then he forces another pass in the 2nd qtr when the score was only 13-3 in the 2nd qtr? I have to admit that was a extremely disappointing performance by Romo with this being such a huge game and to see him turn back into the Romo of 2008 was very frustrating.

I thought the only time you force passes is when you are down by 6 late in the 4th qtr and it's 4th and 11. Not 3rd and 6 in the first qtr with the score being 0-0. I am so disgusted with Romo I don;t even want to see him on the sidelines or the skybox. Don't want to see him anymore until the start of the 2016 season after that awful display on Thanksgiving

This is the kind of Romo you get when everything is on his shoulders and he feels he has to do EVERYTHING. This is the "mistake waiting to happen Romo".

This is why some have been HAMMERING the Cowboys for years to get a good run game to pair with Romo. This is why we would laugh in the face of some posters when they say things like:

"we will be just fine with these RB's" and "everything will be fine" and "Jason Garrett knows what wins football games and its passing the ball".

No big deal........some fans just understand the game of football and some dont. If there has been anything that this season has done, it has separated those posters that know what they are talking about and those that don't.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
This is the kind of Romo you get when everything is on his shoulders and he feels he has to do EVERYTHING. This is the "mistake waiting to happen Romo".

This is why some have been HAMMERING the Cowboys for years to get a good run game to pair with Romo. This is why we would laugh in the face of some posters when they say things like:

"we will be just fine with these RB's" and "everything will be fine" and "Jason Garrett knows what wins football games and its passing the ball".

No big deal........some fans just understand the game of football and some dont. If there has been anything that this season has done, it has separated those posters that know what they are talking about and those that don't.

He also needs to just get rid of the ball and hit the ground and stop letting defenders fall on top of him. That's one thing I credit Eli for is not being put in a position to get hurt.

Aven8

Reaction score
Romo was roughed up in the Miami game way worse then this game. IMO he never recovered from that game with the short week.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
He also needs to just get rid of the ball and hit the ground and stop letting defenders fall on top of him. That's one thing I credit Eli for is not being put in a position to get hurt.

He has always needed to get rid of the ball more. Brady is the best at it. No negative plays to kill drives. If there is nothing, he throws it away.