YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
When I say done, done talking about Romo and this team until next year

Bill%2BBrocius.jpg

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
My theory is something to with his pain meds. I don't think a short week works for him with medication. Could be timing and effect of his medicine.

I was thinking he got a little banged up in the last game and was probably dealing with a fever since he kept pouring cold water on his face..

Whatever the deal was he didn't look well and the defense knew exactly where he was going, that made it worse..

Rushed back to soon, started to press, and tried to do too much.. If there was ever a game where we missed Murray this was it...

romothesavior

Reaction score
Why the hell was he throwing into triple coverage when the game was 0-0 in the first qtr? And then he forces another pass in the 2nd qtr when the score was only 13-3 in the 2nd qtr? I have to admit that was a extremely disappointing performance by Romo with this being such a huge game and to see him turn back into the Romo of 2008 was very frustrating.

I thought the only time you force passes is when you are down by 6 late in the 4th qtr and it's 4th and 11. Not 3rd and 6 in the first qtr with the score being 0-0. I am so disgusted with Romo I don;t even want to see him on the sidelines or the skybox. Don't want to see him anymore until the start of the 2016 season after that awful display on Thanksgiving

Are you talking about the first pick six about a minute into the game? It was a bad mistake but it wasn't triple coverage, it was a route that got jumped by a defender he didn't see. You must be thinking of a different play.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
Are you talking about the first pick six about a minute into the game? It was a bad mistake but it wasn't triple coverage, it was a route that got jumped by a defender he didn't see. You must be thinking of a different play.

I just saw no one open