My Name is ArtClink and it Has Been 27 Days Since My Last Post

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
I am an old timer from the official cowboys forums. I heard a lot of people were moving to this forum and it seems to be a better forum. I am looking fwd to meeting other fans and reconnecting with familar faces from the other forum!
Welcome they have let me stay so you are safe

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Close. We are brothers. Hazey, my older brother introduced me to the greatness of Landry, Staubach, Hayes, Renfo, Pugh... when I was a little kid so I always say I had the Cowboys logo next to my Landry picture in my crib!
Wait, brothers and no disagreements? Hell, even the Kennedy's argued over who'd get Marilyn first. One of the brothers wasn't always Grimm. Dire Straits were armed. (I like obscure references as it makes me seem dangerous and mysterious)

And how about that rascal Capn picking up on the fact they're related, if not the same guy. I am going to not wear pants today to see if I can pick up on those vibes obviously out there but being blocked by my garment on my nether region. I also need to remove the foil, the hat wasn't enough, a Reynolds Heavy Duty diaper was necessary.

Wish I'd had a brother. My parents took one look at me and both raced to get "fixed". They had to stop my Dad from doing a self-vasectomy with an ax.

ESisback

Reaction score
Wait, brothers and no disagreements? Hell, even the Kennedy's argued over who'd get Marilyn first. One of the brothers wasn't always Grimm. Dire Straits were armed. (I like obscure references as it makes me seem dangerous and mysterious)

And how about that rascal Capn picking up on the fact they're related, if not the same guy. I am going to not wear pants today to see if I can pick up on those vibes obviously out there but being blocked by my garment on my nether region. I also need to remove the foil, the hat wasn't enough, a Reynolds Heavy Duty diaper was necessary.

Wish I'd had a brother. My parents took one look at me and both raced to get "fixed". They had to stop my Dad from doing a self-vasectomy with an ax.

Yeah, I'm simpatico. The rents used to call me Damien. By the way, the Reynolds Heavy Duty leaks, plus I can't get my favorite rock radio station anymore.