CFZ My Opinion about "27 years"

CCBoy

Reaction score
:hammer:

Dallas Cowboys survived when Landry's Congregation...

Dak Haters it's ok..... No one will care if you leave!!!:lmao2:
Tom Landry was a Veteran as well as a top shelf coach...prominent was his evolution of NFL play and Cowboy success. You were saying exactly what now?

CCBoy

Reaction score
Getting 12 wins 3 years in a row points to success. Something that they haven't done since the 90's. Through in the visual that one can see by observing that this roster that is the best that they have had since the 90's with the added coaching which has successful Super Bowl experience and you have a recipe for success.
Throw in the fact that this team was led to where it is today in the middle of a pandemic!

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
More than one third of the league has never won a Super Bowl.
How about just making the final 4? Is that too much to ask, or makes someone a crybaby?

Why don't you run the numbers on how many teams have not made it to the final 4 in the NFL this century which is nearly 1/4 done with? Far less than 1/3 of the league has failed in that regard.

rambo2

Reaction score
How about just making the final 4? Is that too much to ask, or makes someone a crybaby?

Why don't you run the numbers on how many teams have not made it to the final 4 in the NFL this century which is nearly 1/4 done with? Far less than 1/3 of the league has failed in that regard.
Do you think they will make it this year?

rambo2

Reaction score
I don't think they'll make it this year. Don't know why this year would be different than all the others. They need to show me and so far they haven't.
It would be different this year because this is their best team in decades and Mike is running the offense. The new players added gives them a better chance.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
It would be different this year because this is their best team in decades and Mike is running the offense. The new players added gives them a better chance.
You keep saying this is their best team in decades when no games have been played yet. We don't know how Mike is going to do as OC. The WR's are better than last year but they have no dept on the OL and the RBs behind Pollard is suspect. The defense should keep them in games but we have no idea how the offense is going to do. Is Dak going to rebound after last year?

rambo2

Reaction score
You keep saying this is their best team in decades when no games have been played yet. We don't know how Mike is going to do as OC. The WR's are better than last year but they have no dept on the OL and the RBs behind Pollard is suspect. The defense should keep them in games but we have no idea how the offense is going to do. Is Dak going to rebound after last year?
My visual experience over a lifetime tells me that this is their best team in decades. Mike's experience tells me that it is likely that Mike will do well, especially when you throw in the improvements added to a 13 win team. I am very confident and absolutely excited about the season. It's an awesome time to be a fan.

Qcard

Reaction score
Tom Landry was a Veteran as well as a top shelf coach...prominent was his evolution of NFL play and Cowboy success. You were saying exactly what now?
I am saying when the Landry Congregation stopped being Cowboy Fans....Jerry Jones didn't blink