My Thoughts On "All In" Take On The Cowboys

rocknrobcowboy

Reaction score
Rich is right. To Rich Eisen and to many of us..All In was simply put "All In" is To "Dismantle This Team".

With That Said, My Cut Felling and To Many Of Us,Dak is not going to get a Contract Ext and is for Dak,
MM and others to play out the upcoming season for there next contract..

It's obvious what were seeing today and with The Cowboys FA Strategy forthcomings,that were going to be relying
on Draft Heavy for the next couple of Years..

I see us Last in our Div in 2024 and Beyond..

As a Cowboy Fan Im No Longer "DCFL"..More Like "DCLTD" Dallas Cowboys Left To Die..

Are We "All In" With My Easement?

Like To Know Your Thoughts?

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
About time they grew a pair and are doing what must be done to obtain success...........true success not beating up on dog teams and folding in the playoffs!
P.S. We will finish 3rd in our division after D.C. and Eagles.

boysfanindc

Reaction score
All in is not a tough concept to understand, Jerry is the only one that has a different definition now. Sad thing is I think Jerry meant it after the GB loss and then was put back in line by SJ.

Verdict

Reaction score
Rich is right. To Rich Eisen and to many of us..All In was simply put "All In" is To "Dismantle This Team".

With That Said, My Cut Felling and To Many Of Us,Dak is not going to get a Contract Ext and is for Dak,
MM and others to play out the upcoming season for there next contract..

It's obvious what were seeing today and with The Cowboys FA Strategy forthcomings,that were going to be relying
on Draft Heavy for the next couple of Years..

I see us Last in our Div in 2024 and Beyond..

As a Cowboy Fan Im No Longer "DCFL"..More Like "DCLTD" Dallas Cowboys Left To Die..

Are We "All In" With My Easement?

Like To Know Your Thoughts?
This is a distinct possibility. On the other hand there are many paths that this situation might take and some of them may not be contemplated outside the organization.

Dorsett33

Reaction score
We can tank but there's no guarantee we'll get a good team...let alone a QB that will get us there. There have only been 4 QBs that won the SB in the last 10 years...lol. Let that sync in. FOUR! Yet, there are some that are asinine enough to think we can go to the local market and get a QB and a SB.....lol. Not to mention that every loss is the QB's fault. I'm on the Cowboys Train no matter what. I'm going to support and root no matter what or who. But, if those things are true.....my bet is it will be another 10 years before we're relevant.

Sydla

Reaction score
I never thought of it that way before but yeah, to Jerry, "all in" could simply mean everyone else has to be "all in" and either sink or swim on their own. Jerry isn't going to deviate what from he does. Everyone else, however, has to be better this year.

Sydla

Reaction score
Of course they will. It takes a special stupid to not get any value for any player over the last 20 years
If I am Dak, seeing the Cowboys literally get lapped by just about everyone in FA in 48 hours, my starting C is gone, I have no RBs of note, my LT might be gone........... why the hell would I want to stick around and potentially be the scape goat for my ******* owner? I'd waive my no trade in a heart beat.

Staubacher

Reaction score
Lol at fans thinking all this means they are cutting Dak loose. Quite the opposite they are holding all the money for him. And next Micah and Lamb

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
About time they grew a pair and are doing what must be done to obtain success...........true success not beating up on dog teams and folding in the playoffs!
P.S. We will finish 3rd in our division after D.C. and Eagles.
You've said you were leaving 3 times in the past 3 years. Just wondering when it's going to happen?

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
You give the Jones too much credit.

They have no plan.

They hope/think they may win this year. If they don't, they walk away from Dak and McCarthy and have their next set of scapegoats.

Hope springs eternal as they usher in the next HC and QB.

SwagSurfer

Reaction score
If that's the route they want to take then they need to tear it all the way down. Why keep expensive pieces(lamb and parsons) if we're going to rebuild?

HanD

Reaction score
Isnt this what everyone wanted? Not to extend dak and start fresh? Now we're complaining? I would have rather tried to trade or post June 1 him but this isn't a terrible option if you aren't convinced on dak. Worse would be giving him whatever he wants and tying us to him for 6 years with not enough cap to build a great team and him not carrying the team.

Having said that we'll still finish second this year in the NFC East. Nyg offense sucks with a worse QB than we have, no RB, wr and ol. Wash has secondary is suspect and they have no qb. Everyone killed biadsz when he was here but now we think he's gonna be a killer in DC?

I know it's frustrating and sucks right now but there's still plenty of ledge left. This happens every year here for fa and we are surprised?