My Thoughts On "All In" Take On The Cowboys

JBS

Reaction score
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
About time they grew a pair and are doing what must be done to obtain success...........true success not beating up on dog teams and folding in the playoffs!
P.S. We will finish 3rd in our division after D.C. and Eagles.
Let’s assume they get this decision right, which is still a big if. Even if they let go of Dak, why should we be confident in this front offices ability to build a winner afterwards? There is nothing to suggest these idiots have any inkling of what they’re doing. I’m with you, im happy they’re moving on from Dak, assuming they do, but then what? They’ll butcher it from there anyways.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
We can tank but there's no guarantee we'll get a good team...let alone a QB that will get us there. There have only been 4 QBs that won the SB in the last 10 years...lol. Let that sync in. FOUR! Yet, there are some that are asinine enough to think we can go to the local market and get a QB and a SB.....lol. Not to mention that every loss is the QB's fault. I'm on the Cowboys Train no matter what. I'm going to support and root no matter what or who. But, if those things are true.....my bet is it will be another 10 years before we're relevant.
How many made it past the Divisional round in those 10 years?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
We can tank but there's no guarantee we'll get a good team...let alone a QB that will get us there. There have only been 4 QBs that won the SB in the last 10 years...lol. Let that sync in. FOUR! Yet, there are some that are asinine enough to think we can go to the local market and get a QB and a SB.....lol. Not to mention that every loss is the QB's fault. I'm on the Cowboys Train no matter what. I'm going to support and root no matter what or who. But, if those things are true.....my bet is it will be another 10 years before we're relevant.
I’d rather be terrible than mediocre.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Let’s assume they get this decision right, which is still a big if. Even if they let go of Dak, why should we be confident in this front offices ability to build a winner afterwards? There is nothing to suggest these idiots have any inkling of what they’re doing. I’m with you, im happy they’re moving on from Dak, assuming they do, but then what? They’ll butcher it from there anyways.
I’d rather try then not try.

Paying Dak and doing the same dance all over again is the dumbest thing they could do.

JBS

Reaction score
I’d rather try then not try.

Paying Dak and doing the same dance all over again is the dumbest thing they could do.
I’m with you. I’m not arguing against this. And yes, of course it’s better to try than not try. I’m just saying they’re idiots and won’t get it right. We’re hopeless.

Chasing6

Reaction score
I’m with you. I’m not arguing against this. And yes, of course it’s better to try than not try. I’m just saying they’re idiots and won’t get it right. We’re hopeless.
It would have been smart to at least have a conversation. To at least be aware of what his asking price was? Then if it did not work, then you move on. At this point it is incompetence on the GM's part. Then you a trade possibility could have been discussed as a potential solution.

Can you imagine the conversation from a real team with an Owner/GM/CEO

Owner - So how are the extension talks going with QB1.

GM - We have not talked to him yet.

Owner - Why the hell not?

GM - He has not called us yet.

Owner - Does your phone work? What the hell are you waiting for?

CEO - So we don't know what his asking price is and for how long?

GM - No we do not, but we here from the media it is going to be $60M for 5 years.

Dorsett33

Reaction score
I’d rather be terrible than mediocre.
Answer this with that logic you just said.....how, psychologically, do you get better by being terrible than mediocre if that's what you'd rather be? Make it make sense to me, please? And where was mediocre at with this team the last 3 years? Cause 12-5 is not mediocre in the NFL. And if you say cause we didn't get to the SB, then, that means that 10 teams were mediocre an 2 were good and the rest were terrible.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
Having a good team isn't about how many free agents you can sign. We have a good team. We just need to backfill some spots and those players will be available in the next month.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Answer this with that logic you just said.....how, psychologically, do you get better by being terrible than mediocre if that's what you'd rather be? Make it make sense to me, please? And where was mediocre at with this team the last 3 years? Cause 12-5 is not mediocre in the NFL. And if you say cause we didn't get to the SB, then, that means that 10 teams were mediocre an 2 were good and the rest were terrible.
Dallas has a large sample size to go off of. This is a 2 decade trend.

Doing the Dak dance going on 8 years now and it’s the same show.

Change isn’t bad. Wasting time is.

When you’re bad in the NFL you get the reward of premium draft picks.

Elite QBs on rookie deals is the best recipe for a superbowl.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Having a good team isn't about how many free agents you can sign. We have a good team. We just need to backfill some spots in those players will be available in the next month.
I disagree. We had a solid team with some glaring holes. Now we have 8 starters who are on the open market. So our holes just got a lot bigger.

We intentionally made no cap space or an attempt to sign our free agents.

So let's recap. We need a DT and a LB, holes from last year, at a minimum plus our 8 starting free agents. So we have 10 starting positions open.

10 out of 22 on both sides of the ball.

We have half a good team at best.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rich is right. To Rich Eisen and to many of us..All In was simply put "All In" is To "Dismantle This Team".

With That Said, My Cut Felling and To Many Of Us,Dak is not going to get a Contract Ext and is for Dak,
MM and others to play out the upcoming season for there next contract..

It's obvious what were seeing today and with The Cowboys FA Strategy forthcomings,that were going to be relying
on Draft Heavy for the next couple of Years..

I see us Last in our Div in 2024 and Beyond..

As a Cowboy Fan Im No Longer "DCFL"..More Like "DCLTD" Dallas Cowboys Left To Die..

Are We "All In" With My Easement?

Like To Know Your Thoughts?
anigif_sub-buzz-20575-1520819822-1.gif

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Is that your end goal? Just to make it past the Divisional? If that's your end goal, I see your point. To me, if you didn't win a SB than nothing else mattered.
Of course not, but you gotta make it to the parking lot if you want to go to the dance. Dak takes the wrong road and ends up somewhere in a cornfield.

soswiftwitit

Reaction score
Hear me out....

We should check if the patriots would be willing to part with the #3 pick plus future picks for Dak Prescott and get a QB there! To take it a step further we should then try to trade that #3 up with Chicago for the #1 pick and then select Caleb!! Jerry if you looking for a GM I'm right here to be hired!:dance:

Chasing6

Reaction score
Hear me out....

We should check if the patriots would be willing to part with the #3 pick plus future picks for Dak Prescott and get a QB there! To take it a step further we should then try to trade that #3 up with Chicago for the #1 pick and then select Caleb!! Jerry if you looking for a GM I'm right here to be hired!:dance:
Why would Dak be willing to be traded to a crappy team???

It is not going to happen.