My Thoughts On "All In" Take On The Cowboys

FVSTONE

Reaction score
Rich is right. To Rich Eisen and to many of us..All In was simply put "All In" is To "Dismantle This Team".

With That Said, My Cut Felling and To Many Of Us,Dak is not going to get a Contract Ext and is for Dak,
MM and others to play out the upcoming season for there next contract..

It's obvious what were seeing today and with The Cowboys FA Strategy forthcomings,that were going to be relying
on Draft Heavy for the next couple of Years..

I see us Last in our Div in 2024 and Beyond..

As a Cowboy Fan Im No Longer "DCFL"..More Like "DCLTD" Dallas Cowboys Left To Die..

Are We "All In" With My Easement?

Like To Know Your Thoughts?
Well, I gave my opinion and got BENCHED for it.....LOL!!!!!!

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Ok....how many elite QBs has come in the last 10 years? A QB alone is not going to win a SB. I don't care how elite you might think he is. Many on here think Aikman was elite. Many think that because he won SBs. Well, Aikman sucked until they surrounded him with a very good defense, the best o-line if football at the time. Arguably the best RB in football at the time.

Another thing.....go back and look at history, there really aren't that many QBs that won SBs early in their career. Look at Peyton Manning. Look at Drew Brees. Look how great Dan Marino was...never won. Truth be told, Mahones wasn't that good last year. But they had a good defense as well. Good coaching. We have a top 7 QB in the league. You build around him. We had a good team last year. But they failed in the playoffs. Defense failed miserably. Dak didn't play well as before. Coaching was definitely bad.

You can be bad and get a top draft pick. But that doesn't guarantee you an elite QB. There's a better chance that the team will be set back 5 or 6 years before we even become relevant. I'm not for starting over. I'm for building an elite team while we have very good players and key positions....and yes that includes QB.
Ok keep paying Dak then..

Keep trying the same thing. I guess you need a larger sample size.

Dorsett33

Reaction score
Ok keep paying Dak then..

Keep trying the same thing. I guess you need a larger sample size.
It's never about a sample size. It's more about the Joneses getting a complete dominating team on the field. If you think just pulling any QB out of no where and think we're going to be SB champions...then you stay in your fantasy world. Many of you saying get rid of Dak, do not have a replacement plan. And just saying draft one is not a plan. And you know why? Cause there is no plan. There is no one out there that's available who can replace Dak and get you to a SB.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
It's never about a sample size. It's more about the Joneses getting a complete dominating team on the field. If you think just pulling any QB out of no where and think we're going to be SB champions...then you stay in your fantasy world. Many of you saying get rid of Dak, do not have a replacement plan. And just saying draft one is not a plan. And you know why? Cause there is no plan. There is no one out there that's available who can replace Dak and get you to a SB.
So you believe they can build this team while also paying Dak?

I’m sorry but last season is about as good of a job as anyone could have done with roster building and it was a 1 and done season.

Dorsett33

Reaction score
So you believe they can build this team while also paying Dak?

I’m sorry but last season is about as good of a job as anyone could have done with roster building and it was a 1 and done season.
I think they can do a few tweaks. How could you not? Think about it. On defense....DTs and our LBs were our weakest units. What did GB do? Explored them and dominated our weaknessees. We had a Safety playing LB most of the season. We had a DC that was poor when it came to adjustments. On offense, our o-line was not that great. Good on occasion. Consistently good...no. We had no running game. I was one that thought it was a bad idea making Pollard the feature back. He's a great change of pace back but not feature. So, do I think it can get better? Absolutely! You don't get this far and start over until you actually made it great. Let me give you a past example....When our defense needed pressure on opposing QBs, we brought in Charles Haley. We brought in Deion Sanders when we needed someone to at best slow down Jerry Rice.

Do I think that can be accomplished if we pay Dak? They can bring in whomever they want when extending Dak. KC can do it with what they signed Mahones for. The Eagles show they can do it after giving Hurts his money. Of course it can be done.