My thoughts on last night

visionary

Reaction score
:facepalm:
First of all. A win is a win. On the road. Missing coaches, a WR who couldn't play all the snaps, an OL who couldn't run block, and an OC who refused to run the ball in the 4th with a lead the Cowboys grabbed a W.

Dak was great in the first 3 quarters and then I really don't even know what happened.

The guy threw 1 TD and led his team to 13 points against a defense that was missing both its starting DEs in the first 3 quarters and he was “playing great” LOL

this is the kind of blind homerism we have to deal with on this board

:facepalm::facepalm:

phildadon86

Reaction score

The guy threw 1 TD and led his team to 13 points against a defense that was missing both its starting DEs in the first 3 quarters and he was “playing great” LOL

Say whatever you want. Dak was making great passes in the first 3 quarters. With no run game to speak of. On the road. You can hate the fact we won all you want. It must be nice being negative all the time.

visionary

Reaction score
Say whatever you want. Dak was making great passes in the first 3 quarters. With no run game to speak of. On the road. You can hate the fact we won all you want. It must be nice being negative all the time.

Keep opening your mouth and showing your ignorance

Shane612

Reaction score
If they make the playoff, it will all be settles then.
I think this team 50/50 team from here on out.
I don't think they'll get past Aaron Rodger, Tom Brady, Kyler Murray or Stafford in the playoff.

phildadon86

Reaction score
If they make the playoff, it will all be settles then.
I think this team 50/50 team from here on out.
I don't think they'll get past Aaron Rodger, Tom Brady, Kyler Murray or Stafford in the playoff.
You havent seen Stafford play lately obviously. I think if this offense figures it out again which they have shown to be able to do. We can hang with anyone. And our defense getting stronger only makes us better.

quickccc

Reaction score
First of all. A win is a win. On the road. Missing coaches, a WR who couldn't play all the snaps, an OL who couldn't run block, and an OC who refused to run the ball in the 4th with a lead the Cowboys grabbed a W.

Dak was great in the first 3 quarters and then I really don't even know what happened. He was throwing darts to Lamb, Cooper, and Gallup. Some of the best throws I have seen him make all year. Then the wheels fell off. He missed a lot of throws he normally makes too. While I defend Dak he needs to clean up his mechanics a bit and rest his calf the next 10 days. I saw him last night not planting his feet or pushing off of that leg. Personally I think that the condensed schedule and lack of practice time with all 3 of his WRs had a lot to do with it and I think this gets cleaned up before the Washington game. Dak has owned the NFCE since he came into the league so I am hoping the offense gets back on track. Maybe I am a homer but that's my opinion. Also. If Zeke isnt 100 percent they need to sit him. Period. Seeing him come out after Pollard broke a 50 plus yard TD was infuriating. Then when they do bring him out. What does KM do? He runs him up the gut lol.

Kellen Moore isn't ready for anything. He refuses to run the ball in the most critical times, he calls some really odd plays when we are trying for first downs and it just shows he isn't ready for the big seat yet.

The defense was huge last night. Yes I know it was the Saints but again Parsons showing why me and a few others were pounding the table for him back in November of last year when we had a top 5 pick. He is a unicorn. LVE needs to go. Like now. I hope he missed his flight back from NO to be honest. Gifford cant be any worse, and I would rather see him getting LVE's snaps. I saw at one point Parsons coaching up LVE. That's scary. Micah just makes big play after big play. Something that Demarcus Ware was always criticized for here (unfairly at times).

The officiating was actually pretty even. That crack block call was a joke but the hit to the head Dak took on his INT was missed so I think that's pretty even considering that would have iced the game had he made that pass. Also. I don't know if anyone caught it but on the throw down the sideline to Gallup the ref was about to pull the flag for DPI and then didn't. Troy even said it in the booth and he never criticizes officials when Dallas is playing. Call it a conspiracy all you want but little things like that make me believe someone is calling the game sometimes from NY lol.

Anyways those are my thoughts.

- Micah Parsons is confirming that he is now our new War Daddy (Not Dlaw) - the guy that impacts and changes what teams want to do, and what they
have to do because of his constant ability to disrupt and chase down plays.

- And Michah not just an elite edge rusher, as he can be placed in the middle of the action to run down RBs and bring the pass rush up the middle vs RBs.
Whether in pursuit down the line, or penetrating into the backfield on ruh downs or going after the QB- He just does not stay blocked.

- And the way we are using Parsons, and constantly moving him around (thanks to Quinn) , its too difficult for teams to quickly locate and chip-help and scheme block vs him.
But make no mistake, he's the guy that opposing teams have to account for when they break the huddle.

- Now just imagine if Gregory and the likes of Gallimore or Hill were able to come into their own as well. ..!! ..Wow !

TwentyOne

Reaction score

Dak was great in the first 3 quarters ....

I think we watched a different game.

phildadon86

Reaction score
- Micah Parsons is confirming that he is now our new War Daddy (Not Dlaw) - the guy that impacts and changes what teams want to do, and what they
have to do because of his constant ability to disrupt and chase down plays.

- And Michah not just an elite edge rusher, as he can be placed in the middle of the action to run down RBs and bring the pass rush up the middle vs RBs.
Whether in pursuit down the line, or penetrating into the backfield on ruh downs or going after the QB- He just does not stay blocked.

- And the way we are using Parsons, and constantly moving him around (thanks to Quinn) , its too difficult for teams to quickly locate and chip-help and scheme block vs him.
But make no mistake, he's the guy that opposing teams have to account for when they break the huddle.

- Now just imagine if Gregory and the likes of Gallimore or Hill were able to come into their own as well. ..!! ..Wow !
Thats what I am saying. If the D plays like the talent they have and the O comes back to life (which i believe they will) we have a good chance.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score

Dak was great in the first 3 quarters and then I really don't even know what happened. He was throwing darts to Lamb, Cooper, and Gallup. Some of the best throws I have seen him make all year. Then the wheels fell off. He missed a lot of throws he normally makes too. While I defend Dak he needs to clean up his mechanics a bit and rest his calf the next 10 days. I saw him last night not planting his feet or pushing off of that leg. Personally I think that the condensed schedule and lack of practice time with all 3 of his WRs had a lot to do with it and I think this gets cleaned up before the Washington game. Dak has owned the NFCE since he came into the league so I am hoping the offense gets back on track. Maybe I am a homer but that's my opinion. Also. If Zeke isnt 100 percent they need to sit him. Period. Seeing him come out after Pollard broke a 50 plus yard TD was infuriating. Then when they do bring him out. What does KM do? He runs him up the gut lol.

Kellen Moore isn't ready for anything. He refuses to run the ball in the most critical times, he calls some really odd plays when we are trying for first downs and it just shows he isn't ready for the big seat yet.

The defense was huge last night. Yes I know it was the Saints but again Parsons showing why me and a few others were pounding the table for him back in November of last year when we had a top 5 pick. He is a unicorn. LVE needs to go. Like now. I hope he missed his flight back from NO to be honest. Gifford cant be any worse, and I would rather see him getting LVE's snaps. I saw at one point Parsons coaching up LVE. That's scary. Micah just makes big play after big play. Something that Demarcus Ware was always criticized for here (unfairly at times).

The officiating was actually pretty even. That crack block call was a joke but the hit to the head Dak took on his INT was missed so I think that's pretty even considering that would have iced the game had he made that pass. Also. I don't know if anyone caught it but on the throw down the sideline to Gallup the ref was about to pull the flag for DPI and then didn't. Troy even said it in the booth and he never criticizes officials when Dallas is playing. Call it a conspiracy all you want but little things like that make me believe someone is calling the game sometimes from NY lol.

Anyways those are my thoughts.
Great insights , thanks for posting.
Can't figure out why they wont rest Zeke.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

13? or 20?

and yes, he had an average night. I am not disagreeing.