My thoughts on last night

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think some of you are too harsh on this team.

You need to think about what this team has gone through in injuries, COVID, and suspensions. No team on this team has worked together for a stretch of more than 2-3 games.

This 11-day stretch came at the absolute worst time.

This was a big win. And I look forward to the run they will make after the break with a full slate of receivers, D-line and secondary.

The silver lining is that a lot of young players got thrust into starting roles and gained valuable experience.
Complainers just like to complain.

dsturgeon

Reaction score
Pretty sure NO's offensive stats were better than ours. Our offense has sputtered and doesn't have any momentum as we go into December. but you're right, let's feel amazing about 8 plays!

What did those better offensive stats get them? Team game,3 phases of the game, go listen to some old jason garrett clips

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
the Pollard TD was all him
what about the zeurline kick? it wasn't all him? and what about the Ol blocking? nothing for them? :eek:

you are amazing on how you pick and choose what counts and what doesn't.... at least I find you funny and amusing....

Reaction score
I disagree. The Dak before the calf injury was not the Dak you are seeing now. He was balling before that. Im just hoping the O figures it out. They have 10 days.

He looks just like the Dak from previous years when the OL wasn't giving him a completely clean pocket. He gets rattled and everything falls apart.

visionary

Reaction score
what about the zeurline kick? it wasn't all him? and what about the Ol blocking? nothing for them? :eek:

you are amazing on how you pick and choose what counts and what doesn't.... at least I find you funny and amusing....

I’m just learning from homies like you who wake up with a Dak slurpy every morning

You we’re front and center about Dak deserving to be paid now you can see what we are getting for 42 million/y. The last 4 weeks have been Garbage

phildadon86

Reaction score
I’m just learning from homies like you who wake up with a Dak slurpy every morning

You we’re front and center about Dak deserving to be paid now you can see what we are getting for 42 million/y. The last 4 weeks have been Garbage
And how about the other 8 weeks?

youngjerryjones

Reaction score
do you guys even know what our record is in that dome with Sean Payton? we just won with our HC out with COVID. Dak threw and INT with a damn hand over his visor… agree his calf is a concern but the reaction to a W here is ridiculous.

we haven’t won in that damn building since 2009 and we got folks here upset you guys kill me

phildadon86

Reaction score
he played pretty good the bye week and the week Rush started
LOL. Proof you dont like Dak. And it has nothing to do with football. If you can sit there with a straight face and say before the bye week he wasnt playing well you are delusional.

youngjerryjones

Reaction score
do you guys even know what our record is in that dome with Sean Payton? we just won with our HC out with COVID. Dak threw and INT with a damn hand over his visor… agree his calf is a concern but the reaction to a W here is ridiculous.

we haven’t won in that damn building since 2009 and we got folks here upset you guys kill me

2 weeks ago this was a potential wildcard team, i took last nights game as a potential first round matchup - this is how real football is played we are not going to be throwing up 40 points every week