My thoughts/opinions about last night's Super Bowl

blueblood70

Reaction score
We can't duplicate their blueprint. Blueprints for teams with QBs like Mahomes, Brady, Peyton Manning are different. We can't duplicate their QB. We're better off looking at teams like the 49ers.
That's true but you forget to add it wasn't just the quarterbacks you literally had to have the GM the head coach and the quarterback ohh hit at the same time literally a blueprint like that is almost impossible....

I like how everyone on here says that's the blueprint there are people on here literally says this is what Jerry needs to go out and do really I didn't know there was a dial 1800 instant success most of what we're watching is teams go on runs New England did it they found the perfect mix and they rolled with it same thing now with mahomes if this was that easy why isn't the other thirty teams outside the Super bowl this year able to get where they need to go I mean you look at the Ravens how are they not in the Super bowl they have the MVP at quarterback they have a great head coach and the probably the best defense in the league this year and yet they fail to make the Super bowl... Lamar Jackson had a better team than Prescott let's get that straight they ran the ball better they played great defense they held the score down and he fell because he couldn't score enough points on offense the offense made the most mistakes they didn't overcome it but their defense and their team played very well...

By the way,

I mean we just watched the Super bowl did that special teams, defense, the run game, coaching, it all came together.. for 3 QTRS mahomes didn't even play that well.. His team gave him the opportunity by keeping the score low making plays especially down the stretch those special teams plays they overcame mahomes interception and some other problems because they played well in all three phases but that offense didn't get going until almost the fourth quarter, I mean really it was a fourth quarter & overtime which is when a guy like mahomes can shine but let's get this straight their team from top to bottom is better than the Cowboys better than most of the league and it's because they had all three of those things GM ,head coach ,and transcendent quarterback..

That's not a blueprint that's just getting lucky you just hit on it it comes in cycles literally the chiefs before that it was 51 years since they won their last Super Bowl...​
What were your fans gonna realize there is no blueprint some of it is lock finding all of it at the same time you just have to hope that happens at some point for your team but it's a whole lot of teams sitting and watching the Super bowl there's a whole lot of teams that didn't get it done in the playoffs and there are even a whole lot more teams that didn't even make the playoffs....​
I get the utter disappointment after the last game but there is no blueprint there is nothing you can copy or all teams would be doing it even the way the Rams won their Super Bowl is hard to do but that would be a little bit more doable or at least how the Eagles got to the Super bowl trying to fix as many spots as you can through free agency and the draft and have a little luck with injuries and whatnot and getting a weak *** playoff schedule that the Eagles had that doesn't happen very often.... Don't you call that luck playing the giants and then getting to play the 49ers almost the whole game without Brock Purdy I mean they locked out.. And yet still couldn't win the Super bowl against mahomes and the Kansas City Chiefs...​

blueblood70

Reaction score
Mahomes is on another level. He knows how to win, and with a set of wrs that are as bad as any I've seen in years.
That's true but you forget to add it wasn't just the quarterback you literally had to have the GM the head coach and the quarterback ohh hit at the same time literally a blueprint like that is almost impossible.... Well Mahomes was on another level he didn't even get going until the fourth quarter and his defense special teams and coaching kept him in that game long enough for him to be special at the end if you didn't watch the 1st 3/4 then maybe you can't be commenting on the game because mahomes didn't look good he threw an interception he kept some drives alive but they were only scoring field goals the 49ers look like they were dominating at first... That team TEAM top to bottom won that Super Bowl it wasn't just mahomes...

I like how everyone on here says that's the blueprint there are people on here literally says this is what Jerry needs to go out and do, really? I didn't know there was a dial 1800 instant success most of what we're watching is teams go on runs New England did it they found the perfect mix and they rolled with it same thing now with mahomes if this was that easy why isn't the other thirty teams outside the Super bowl this year able to get where they need to go I mean you look at the Ravens how are they not in the Super bowl they have the MVP at quarterback they have a great head coach and the probably the best defense in the league this year and yet they fail to make the Super bowl... Lamar Jackson had a better team than Prescott let's get that straight they ran the ball better they played great defense they held the score down and he fell because he couldn't score enough points on offense the offense made the most mistakes they didn't overcome it but their defense and their team played very well...