My Thoughts

visionary

Reaction score
I am willing to give several of the players the benefit of the doubt (at least for another year). They deserve some overlap and a chance to prove themselves under a real coaching staff and not some trainee that outsmarts no one.

I love how I can pop open the 1st page of FZ and see the predictable threads after certain games. Many of us continue to focus on the players instead of focusing on the fraudulent system that places the players in positions of failure.
clear.png

A real head coach that inspires and prepares his team places said team in positions of success. As a result, those players typically take the field and execute plays with an air of confidence that often equates to success.

Garrett and his staff are a mirage. They're fake. Kris Richard appears to be struggling with the dynamic of the two DC paradox. Marinelli and his buddy father time shouldn't even still be around.

Whether we all choose to believe it or not, a football team characteristically assumes the personality traits of it's HC. In our case, our team is soft, dumb. unprepared, and sloppy.

Go ahead. Call me crazy. Continue to blame the players. Keep focusing on the trees and not the forest.

We have one of the (if not the) most talented teams on paper. It takes elite level COACHING to translate that talent to strategic wins between the lines.

Quoted for truth

romonumberone

Reaction score
I normally do not agree with Bleu Star.... this might be the first time I have agreed with him. But I liked his post and what he had to say. I think the coaching is poor. I do not think Dak sucks. Any QB can win a SB if enough talent & luck is around him. My only reservation in bringing back Dak & Cooper back is the cost. But I think it probably needs to be done..... unless some team will give us a boatload of draft picks.

I think under better coaching we can get some better play out of all the players. My concern with Dak is he needs a LOT of talent around him. How do we do that & pay him the money he wants? Maybe the franchise tag or transition tag will work with Cooper & Dak?

I think talent wise the team might be the best in the NFL. Scheme wise it sucks. We need a couple big DT's in the middle. Keep the LB's clean to run and fly around and make plays. We need Jarwin in the game a lot more.We need some DB's that play the football and have decent hands. I would try and keep Byron Jones. But not over pay to a silly level.

TexasBoys2288

Reaction score
I am willing to give several of the players the benefit of the doubt (at least for another year). They deserve some overlap and a chance to prove themselves under a real coaching staff and not some trainee that outsmarts no one.

I love how I can pop open the 1st page of FZ and see the predictable threads after certain games. Many of us continue to focus on the players instead of focusing on the fraudulent system that places the players in positions of failure.
clear.png

A real head coach that inspires and prepares his team places said team in positions of success. As a result, those players typically take the field and execute plays with an air of confidence that often equates to success.

Garrett and his staff are a mirage. They're fake. Kris Richard appears to be struggling with the dynamic of the two DC paradox. Marinelli and his buddy father time shouldn't even still be around.

Whether we all choose to believe it or not, a football team characteristically assumes the personality traits of it's HC. In our case, our team is soft, dumb. unprepared, and sloppy.

Go ahead. Call me crazy. Continue to blame the players. Keep focusing on the trees and not the forest.

We have one of the (if not the) most talented teams on paper. It takes elite level COACHING to translate that talent to strategic wins between the lines.

Great post. This team has not been prepared for their opponents for most of the season. Coaching, coaching, coaching! Our coaches could not get a high-school team to a state championship.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
I normally do not agree with Bleu Star.... this might be the first time I have agreed with him. But I liked his post and what he had to say. I think the coaching is poor. I do not think Dak sucks. Any QB can win a SB if enough talent & luck is around him. My only reservation in bringing back Dak & Cooper back is the cost. But I think it probably needs to be done..... unless some team will give us a boatload of draft picks.

I think under better coaching we can get some better play out of all the players. My concern with Dak is he needs a LOT of talent around him. How do we do that & pay him the money he wants? Maybe the franchise tag or transition tag will work with Cooper & Dak?

I think talent wise the team might be the best in the NFL. Scheme wise it sucks. We need a couple big DT's in the middle. Keep the LB's clean to run and fly around and make plays. We need Jarwin in the game a lot more.We need some DB's that play the football and have decent hands. I would try and keep Byron Jones. But not over pay to a silly level.
There's a 1st time for everything. :thumbup:

DFWJC

Reaction score
Maybe we will get lucky and sign the leagues leading passer? Maybe we can find a guy who is top 5 in QBR and QB rating every year. Will that give us a passing game?
I hear one may be available.... AND I hear he wants to play for the Cowboys.
Im not a Dak hater but you’re WAY off here
Dak has not been a top 10 QB in QB rating for 3 straight years now, let alone top 5
12th 2019
14th 2018
17th 2017

And he's not the league’s “leading passer” this year, btw.
Jamies Winston is, if you mean total passing yards—-which is obviously a joke measurement anyway