My Top 10 QB rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBS

Reaction score
Lol. Got busted and you're spiraling!!!! Lol.
Busted how? I been to games w people on this board. Spiraling lol. You got busted. Can’t even name one game you been to. Phony

cmoney23

Reaction score
Busted how? I been to games w people on this board. Spiraling lol. You got busted. Can’t even name one game you been to. Phony
Busted how? By being a closet packers fan on a cowboys board.

Are you paying attention????

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Y'all get a room.
giphy.gif

JBS

Reaction score

still can’t name one game you have gone to hahahaah. What an absolute embarrassment. How old are you? 7?

TwentyOne

Reaction score
1. Mahomes
2. Burrow
3. Allen
4. Stroud
5. Dak
6. Lamar
7. Stafford
8. Herbert
9. Goff
10. Hurts

Here's why I have Dak above those guys:

He's above Lamar because Lamars playoff losses has more to do with the offense. Dak with the exception of the 2 San Francisco games is always involved in a big defensive meltdown. That has never happened in Lamar's career with the defense he has 2-4 seems kinda bad. Dak's 2-5 is mostly attributable to his defense.

I have Dak above Stafford because Staffords 3 INT in his last 2 games of his Super Bowl run + plus another possible game ending pick dropped by Tartt would indicate that his team is good enough to overcome Staffords high turnover ratio. I don't see him as someone that can will a team to victory without an amazing team around him. Dak is just a better regular season dominator.

Dak > Herbert because while Herbert had that 2021 year where he threw for 5000 yards and 38 TDs, he's had successive regressive years back to back. Dak, on the other hand has gradually taken steps since - so Dak is trending in the right direction. Both are dragged down by their organization's history of failures, tho.

Dak is better than Goff because people put too much stock into just reaching the Super Bowl without context. Terrible Cowboys run defense, and a snoozefest dink and dunk Saints game with a very dubious non pass interference call. Against his first real test, the Patriots exposed him badly - being held to 3 points kinda tells all about him when the other aspects aren't clicking. I get he reached the conference championship game recently on a historically bottom feeding franchise but it was against Tampa Bay. If Cowboys didn't choke against the Packers, maybe we see a different result - because matchup wise...Cowboys match better with the Lions than Packers. Cowboys greatly prefer non mobile QBs like we've repeatedly been beating Goff all except... once?

And finally....Dak is better than Hurts because it's another case of a very flukey run 2 years ago to the Super Bowl. Far superior Eagles team beat down the Giants. An unfortunate Niners QB injury forcing Josh Johnson into the game. Playing well in the Super Bowl is one thing, but maybe he doesn't even play in it without the Niners' QB injury?? Niners proceeded to shred them the very next year when they were all healthy.

So yes, Dak is Top 5. NFL players say so too, tho maybe not in my same exact order or arrangements.
Its tough to argue with that when you have given essentially no attributes with which you rate the different areas of a QB.
Which you have to so you are able to objectivley compare them.

To say QB A is better than B just because he didnt throw an interception in a specific game is nice gimmick. But not an argument that can be taken for serious discussion.
Its not a foundation to value the strengths of a QB and therefore build a ranking chart.

cmoney23

Reaction score
still can’t name one game you have gone to hahahaah. What an absolute embarrassment. How old are you? 7?
Alright, I'll play the game.

I've been to all three Cowboys stadiums.

I've been to Dallas Vs Carolina in 2009, and Dallas vs Green Bay in 2019.

I've also been to KC for 4 cowboys games

And Minnesota for 2 games.

Now, that you know that I've gone to games and which ones they are. Can you now admit that you're a Packers fan?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
If Dak and Purdy switched teams, Cowboys wouldn’t have made playoffs and 49ers don’t miss a beat.
Cooper Rush is 5-1 with Daks roster.

What are you Dak fans talking about? Rush killed your “only Dak can win in Dallas” narrative.

Status
Not open for further replies.