My Top 10 QB rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yobwocs

Reaction score
Wow, being mad that the Cowboys won a game with someone not named Dak, then calls us Cowboy fans idiots.

Typical Dak over Cowboys fan...
I'm just pointing out the fallacy of his memory.

It was 28-20 when Dak went out. Nflreplay.com is a handy tool.

And yes, certain Cowboys fans inhabit extremely idiotic group thoughts.

Reactions: CWR

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'm just pointing out the fallacy of his memory.

It was 28-20 when Dak went out. Nflreplay.com is a handy tool.

And yes, certain Cowboys fans inhabit extremely idiotic group thoughts.
I bet you were never a Cowboy fan until Dak arrived, huh? Wait, you're not a Cowboy fan, but a Dak Lover.

Carry on...girl.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
It was 28-20. Check it again.

I really don't wanna have to go on NFLreplay.com but this stupid "Dalton won the game" nonsense is only something I expect from idiot Cowboys fans.
You might want to check again. At no point in that game was the score 28-20. The score was 24-23 with the Cowboys driving when Dak went down. Dalton and Zeke finished that drive making it 31-23. The Giants made it 34-31 before the Cowboys scored two field goals, both in the last two minutes and the winner a walkoff. The game winner required a beautiful play by Dalton to set it up.

Everything I just wrote are easily verifiable facts. I took the one minute necessary to make sure my memory was accurate before I posted it.
Seems ironic to be calling others idiots when you don't seem to be able to get even the simplest of facts straight.

Clearly you operate on a very emotional level and are far more interested in being right in your agenda than you are in honesty assessing the facts and actually getting it right.

Good luck with that.

Yobwocs

Reaction score
You might want to check again. At no point in that game was the score 28-20. The score was 24-23 with the Cowboys driving when Dak went down. Dalton and Zeke finished that drive making it 31-23. The Giants made it 34-31 before the Cowboys scored two field goals, both in the last two minutes and the winner a walkoff. The game winner required a beautiful play by Dalton to set it up.

Everything I just wrote are easily verifiable facts. I took the one minute necessary to make sure my memory was accurate before I posted it.
Seems ironic to be calling others idiots when you don't seem to be able to get even the simplest of facts straight.

Clearly you operate on a very emotional level and are far more interested in being right in your agenda than you are in honesty assessing the facts and actually getting it right.

Good luck with that.
Sigh....Kindly allow me 8 hours to return home and utilize nflreplay.com

You will be proven for your extreme inaccuracies.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score

RoboQB

Reaction score
So, in a little less than 8 hours, the backwards girl will return home from screaming "it's ma'am" to every cashier in the local mall, "she" will be met with the Truth staring her in the face. Will she apologize? Or, will she pretend she didn't stick her hoof in her mouth?

Yobwocs

Reaction score

kskboys

Reaction score

Good luck with that.
Very well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
You win this time. I'm getting old and my memory is gone.

Still....we were leading 24-23, so I still see Dak getting the credit. Dak got injured at the 17, also... so it was gonna 31-23 anyways.
How do you not factor in that the Giants actually took the lead and it required two scoring drives to get the win?

As far as Dak was going to score anyways..... I would refer you to the game against Philly last season when we had the ball 1st and goal at the 6 down by 5 as just one example to indicate it was far from a sure thing. I also remember in the first playoff game against GB, the one where the defense takes all the blame, Dak had a first and ten at the GB 15 to close out the 1st half and didn't convert on what turned out to be a crucial missed opportunity. Those are just the two that spring to mind.

It's ok to love Dak, but at least keep it real.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
How do you not factor in that the Giants actually took the lead and it required two scoring drives to get the win?

As far as Dak was going to score anyways..... I would refer you to the game against Philly last season when we had the ball 1st and goal at the 6 down by 5 as just one example to indicate it was far from a sure thing. I also remember in the first playoff game against GB, the one where the defense takes all the blame, Dak had a first and ten at the GB 15 to close out the 1st half and didn't convert on what turned out to be a crucial missed opportunity. Those are just the two that spring to mind.

It's ok to love Dak, but at least keep it real.
lmao...Dak fans keeping it real? You keep it real, you know better than that.

RoboQB

Reaction score
You win this time. I'm getting old and my memory is gone.

Still....we were leading 24-23, so I still see Dak getting the credit. Dak got injured at the 17, also... so it was gonna 31-23 anyways.
Lmao. That's not how statistics and win/loss records are recorded. "Oh, he would've scored if he didn't get hurt...
he would've won if he finished the game..." smh/lol

Clearly you're showing your "biases".

UncleRico

Reaction score
2016-2019 and 2021-2024 we averaged 11 wins per year. 2020, the year where Dak missed significant time due to injury, we won 6 games. A five game difference.

You can try and spin it, blaming it on whoever and whatever you want but those are the cold hard facts. Can’t get out of this bodybag. @MountaineerCowboy @RoboQB

Yobwocs

Reaction score
2016-2019 and 2021-2024 we averaged 11 wins per year. 2020, the year where Dak missed significant time due to injury, we won 6 games. A five game difference.

You can try and spin it, blaming it on whoever and whatever you want but those are the cold hard facts. Can’t get out of this bodybag. @MountaineerCowboy @RoboQB
Yeah good point. Dak is a regular season QB. He reminds me of Manning. Not saying they're equal in ability but the fact that he dominates the regular season year after year is matched by nobody still active in the league besides Mahomes and Rodgers.

If he takes enough swings at it, it's possible one year he could go all the way.

As we have learned..his predecessor getting there only 4 times just wasn't enough.

Fmart322

Reaction score
I'd rank dak top 5 in the regular season.
Perhaps if the Cowboys defense stepped up more in the playoffs his rank would be higher all season long. Those mistakes he makes in the playoffs wouldn't hurt as much.

Fmart322

Reaction score
Yeah good point. Dak is a regular season QB. He reminds me of Manning. Not saying they're equal in ability but the fact that he dominates the regular season year after year is matched by nobody still active in the league besides Mahomes and Rodgers.

If he takes enough swings at it, it's possible one year he could go all the way.

As we have learned..his predecessor getting there only 4 times just wasn't enough.
I'd take post season Manning over regular season Dak in a heartbeat.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score

You realize that "11 wins per year" stat that you're promoting Dak wasn't a part of all those wins. You know that, right?

Dak has only been a part of 11 wins 3 times in his 8 years in the NFL.

These aren't "cold hard facts". This is just another Dak fan trying to credit Dak for at least 5 wins that he was in street clothes for.

Status
Not open for further replies.