My Valley Ranch Tour

DA FAN

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;1930267 said:
I'm still trying to figure out why they have a Bobby Carpenter display. :D

Cause he's the Team's most expensive Cheerleader.

Made me sick watching him at the playoff game, trying to pump up the crowd on every kickoff .

Guy should be worried about breaking in as a starter rather than the crowd.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Great stuff DaFan!

Some things from the pics on your site I noticed...

Roy has a ton of supplements in his locker.

Some of those signs look left over from the Parcells days (e.g. be dependable, not a flash player).

Wonder what the "Three in a row, one at a time" sign refers to?

Got to love the old astroturf/carpet leading to the practice field being held down at the corners by a couple of 45 lb plates.

The heavy bag and chinup bars outside remind me of when Bob Ward was there, and when guys like Nate Newton and Bill Bates would be out there doing chinups.

Tony's little cousin's 1st-grade-looking writing that "I think Tony likes girls" is too funny. :)

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
DA FAN, you have GOT to be the biggest Cowboy fan on the planet!! I thought I was a big fan...nothing like you my friend!

:D ;)

Mike_45

Reaction score
Freaking sweet pictures, thanks for posting. One day I want to go there.

Mike

thewireman

Reaction score
Back in the early part off 2000-2002 I use to work for FedEx Ground and Valley Ranch was my area. The Dallas Cowboys HQ was one of my daily pickups, was pretty cool sometimes I had to wait 20-35 mins for them to get done boxing up stuff to send out so I would get to see players walk right past me.

Emitt Smith
Troy Aikman
Micheal Irvin
Rocket Ishmal
various others I can't remember

What was funny is they would always send stuff to Troy Aikmans and Emitt Smiths offices right across the street, so I would get to go visit them at there offices. Was a pretty cool route I had, sometimes I miss it

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;1930271 said:
Great stuff DaFan!

Some things from the pics on your site I noticed...

Roy has a ton of supplements in his locker.

Some of those signs look left over from the Parcells days (e.g. be dependable, not a flash player).

Wonder what the "Three in a row, one at a time" sign refers to?

Got to love the old astroturf/carpet leading to the practice field being held down at the corners by a couple of 45 lb plates.

The heavy bag and chinup bars outside remind me of when Bob Ward was there, and when guys like Nate Newton and Bill Bates would be out there doing chinups.

Tony's little cousin's 1st-grade-looking writing that "I think Tony likes girls" is too funny. :)

I wonder how many times they had to replace those bars. :laugh2:

poke

the older I get the better I was
Reaction score
awesome, just awesome...thanks for posting these

Dayton Cowboy

Reaction score
sharph20;1930130 said:
Its in the Las Colinas area (far North Irving) part of town.

Thanks,

I was able to tour the stadium about 10 years ago or more, but the boys were down at camp in Austin. I'm sure its more now than the $5 I paid. But I had no clue where VR was. Oh, definitely the best $5 I've ever spent.

BruceWayne

Tennione72
Reaction score
Sweet Pics. They need to move that sign in the back of the Team Meeting room to the front and make it a little bigger.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Tennione72;1930435 said:
Sweet Pics. They need to move that sign in the back of the Team Meeting room to the front and make it a little bigger.

Or tape it to some of the players foreheads

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
DA FAN;1930020 said:
IMG_1463.jpg

thought the players didn't look at the newspapers?

morieeel

Reaction score
Great pics. Thanks for sharing. Never made it inside Valley Ranch, although we did manage to sneak on the practice field. :lmao2:

I'm going to have to check out the Lee Trevino book Romo had in his locker. "Snake in the Sandtrap.

One thing, after seeing so many messy lockers, is how come they never have doors on the lockers?????

DA FAN

Reaction score
Thanks again Everyone!!!

Glad you've enjoyed the pics....

the kid 05;1930541 said:
thought the players didn't look at the newspapers?

That was my thought exactly. I meant to ask the tour guide, but he was going through each section pretty fast.

SweetDC

Reaction score
Fantastic pictures! I've seen the Ravens and Commanders facilities on various sports reports here and I've always wondered what Valley Ranch looks like.

Thanks for posting the pics.