My Valley Ranch Tour

Achozen

Sounds From The Lair
Reaction score
That "play winning football" sign wasn't very effective.

:(

SweetDC

Reaction score
http://i27.***BLOCKED***/albums/c193/arubaflower/TerryGlennLocker.jpg

This picture from Da Fan's site caught my attention.

There are sure a lot of signatures on Glenn's helmet. I wonder if this means something about his return next season. I wouldn't think he would be collecting sigs if he knew he was coming back to play. Looks like a farewell memento to me.

I wouldn't be a true Cowboys fan if I didn't come up with my own baseless speculation every now and again.:)

Bach

Benched
Reaction score
Cool pictures.

I made it down to a game this year and went by Valley Ranch. It's real odd because it's out in the middle of this upscale residential community. Seemed real out of place. I pulled into the drive and was quickly told to circle around and exit. "We have a closed campus" was the exact statement. It would've been nice to have the tour though.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DA FAN;1930191 said:
Thank Everyone!!

Glad you're enjoying the Pics.

They did give us a Tour of their Draft room/ War room, but we were not allowed to take any pictures in there. That room is amazing, the way they have everything organized, everything is categorized, lebeled, etc...

I have a lot more pictures on my site, if you care to view them.
Did you see any names on the draft board? I know it's early for them to have set it up, but anything interesting on it?

Signals

Suspicious looking stranger
Reaction score
SweetDC;1930757 said:
http://i27.***BLOCKED***/albums/c193/arubaflower/TerryGlennLocker.jpg

This picture from Da Fan's site caught my attention.

There are sure a lot of signatures on Glenn's helmet. I wonder if this means something about his return next season. I wouldn't think he would be collecting sigs if he knew he was coming back to play. Looks like a farewell memento to me.

I wouldn't be a true Cowboys fan if I didn't come up with my own baseless speculation every now and again.:)
If you look real close, one of the autographs on Glenn's helmet is Eli's. What does that tell you about where Terry was after the playoff loss? Getting sigs. from the NFC Champion Giants. :eek:

SweetDC

Reaction score
StarKist;1930842 said:
If you look real close, one of the autographs on Glenn's helmet is Eli's. What does that tell you about where Terry was after the playoff loss? Getting sigs. from the NFC Champion Giants. :eek:
I am in awe. You must have some sort of super zoom plug-in to read those sigs. :)

I don't like the idea of Glenn running up to the team that beat just you to get them to sign his own helmet--like he is some adoring fan in a Mean Joe Green commercial or something. So that's a moment he wants to treasure forever?! Good grief. :(

I don't know if it is common to have other teams sign your helmet after they just manhandled you, but I can't see every player doing something like this. Can you imagine TO running up to Randy Moss saying, "Ummm...excuse me Randy. Can you sign my helmet? I'm such a fan."

Isn't Glenn the one people to refer to as, "She"? I can see why.

ladiewolve

Reaction score
StarKist;1930842 said:
Now why would he be getting NY Giants sigs on his Dallas Cowboy helmet?
I could see him getting his team sigs on it tho.

CowboyJeff

Reaction score
Great pics, Julian. You and DA WIFE are very lucky. Not too many people outside of team employees and the media get to see the inside of Valley Ranch.

SweetDC

Reaction score
ladiewolve;1930965 said:
Now why would he be getting NY Giants sigs on his Dallas Cowboy helmet?
I could see him getting his team sigs on it tho.
Exactly. I am holding out hope that it's not really Eli's sig on his Cowboys helmet. Who else does he have on there that we can't see. Perhaps Michael Strahan? Look for the sig with a gap-tooth smiley face in it-that one will be his.

Daudr

Reaction score
SweetDC;1930983 said:
Exactly. I am holding out hope that it's not really Eli's sig on his Cowboys helmet. Who else does he have on there that we can't see. Perhaps Michael Strahan? Look for the sig with a gap-tooth smiley face in it-that one will be his.

It seems like you could easily mistake an Ellis for Eli, especially since you really can't read anything clearly on that helmet. Plus, just as the previous poster mentioned, it doesn't make any sense at all for him to have NY Giants sign his Cowboys helmet.

BTW, awesome pictures! Thanks for sharing.

SweetDC

Reaction score
Daudr;1931067 said:
It seems like you could easily mistake an Ellis for Eli, especially since you really can't read anything clearly on that helmet. Plus, just as the previous poster mentioned, it doesn't make any sense at all for him to have NY Giants sign his Cowboys helmet.
Ellis makes sense but I can't make out any of the sigs either so who knows. Whatever. I just want to know if he's getting everyone to sign his helmet because he's not coming back.

DA FAN

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;1930768 said:
Did you see any names on the draft board? I know it's early for them to have set it up, but anything interesting on it?

I wish I was paying attention to that, but didn't. It was just too excited to pay attention to detail.

DA FAN

Reaction score
Thanks again Fellas!!!!

Glad you enjoyed the pics....

CowboyJeff;1930979 said:
Great pics, Julian. You and DA WIFE are very lucky. Not too many people outside of team employees and the media get to see the inside of Valley Ranch.

Hello Jeff. I know it. I am just really glad I had the opportunity!!!

It was awesome.....

DallasCowpoke

Fierce Allegiance
Reaction score
Dayton_Cowboy;1930093 said:
I've always been curious being stuck here in OhIo. But where exactly is Valley Ranch?

Valley Ranch

And just an FYI on "helmet-gate". I think those are generally helmets that are passed around by the marketing/promotions depts.

Someone places it in a player's locker. That player signs it, leaves it in his locker. It's picked-up and moved on down the line.

panchucko

It's Back
Reaction score
DA, was this a special tour for Ultimate fans only or can anyone take this tour?

I am trying to find a way for my work to send me to the Dallas area, if I can get down there, I would love to take this tour.

thanks

DA FAN

Reaction score
panchucko;1933059 said:
DA, was this a special tour for Ultimate fans only or can anyone take this tour?

I am trying to find a way for my work to send me to the Dallas area, if I can get down there, I would love to take this tour.

thanks

This was a special tour for the Contestant Winners.

Texas Stadium has a tour that anyone can take, but not sure of the price and days/hours.