Myles Garrett

gmb1

Reaction score
He'll probably get suspended for the rest of this season but I don't think this was worse than Albert Haynesworth, IMO.

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
He'll probably get suspended for the rest of this season but I don't think this was worse than Albert Haynesworth, IMO.
Yeah but one victim was a cowboys And the other a Steelers. We know how Goodell feels bout the boys so I expect a tougher punishment for this incident

gmb1

Reaction score
Yeah but one victim was a cowboys And the other a Steelers. We know how Goodell feels bout the boys so I expect a tougher punishment for this incident
We'll see. Sad Albert Haynesworth only served 5 games for that when Gurode had to get stitches. :mad:

AbeBeta

Reaction score
We'll see. Sad Albert Haynesworth only served 5 games for that when Gurode had to get stitches. :mad:

Outcome of the attack is irrelevant. Had Garrett cleanly connected, Rudolph would be done for the season.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
People may disagree, but swinging the helmet is so much worse than a stomp. We can argue that Hayensworth should have received more than 5 games and we can even argue who was injured worse. But the potential of injury from a stomp on a player without a helmet vs swinging a helmet at a player without one isn't debatable.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
People may disagree, but swinging the helmet is so much worse than a stomp. We can argue that Hayensworth should have received more than 5 games and we can even argue who was injured worse. But the potential of injury from a stomp on a player without a helmet vs swinging a helmet at a player without one isn't debatable.
People disagree because it doesn't make sense. Both can do similar damage if they connect with enough force to the head.

JayFord

Reaction score
I would consider suspending him 15 games so that it’ll bleed into next year

problem is Rudolph would have to get either equal or some games less because he started it

Big_D

Reaction score
He should be suspended the remainder of this year and 2020 in full.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
NFL : New helmets better to protect players heads...

Miles Garrett : Hold my bear.
g36wRTM.jpg

:D :D

jsb357

Reaction score
1.14 million dollar fine for Myles Garrett

plus any possible playoffs earnings ( yea right)

But indefinite so he has to file for reinstatement
at the beginning of next football year March 18th for 2020.

Most likely out an additional 8 games next year as well.

cowboyec

Reaction score
I dont remember him being this way at A&M.

same thing with Suh at Nebraska.

lurkercowboy

Reaction score
I was afraid of something like this at the end of the recent Giants/Cowboys game.