Name 3 movies you can never get tired of?

cowboyec

Reaction score
giphy.gif
:flagwave::bow::flagwave::bow::flagwave::bow::flagwave:

Them

Reaction score
..There are so many now...but off the cuff...

Star Trek-The Voyage Home
Independence Day (…"can't the bad guys ever win?")
Clash of the Titans

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I hate to tell ya @quickccc . You might have derailed your own thread but in a good way with the best movie quote thingy. :)
Yep because there are so many from "who are those guys" from Butch and Sundance to "go ahead and make my day" in Dirty Harry.

My favorite line though is from the remake of "Heaven Can Wait". Warren Beatty is wanting to make his comeback in the pros when Jack Warden says to him "you've been playing football with a bunch of butlers". That's an all timer to me.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
five to 10 choices makes it too easy, three is more of a brain stretcher and forces process of elimination
what happens everytime I've ask one this question, they'll immediately think of another must have favorite that forces them to change their top three choices
I've had to do so myself that took out
American gangster, Forrest Gump , Friday, Brooklyn finest, Sin City, and Equalizer 1
So, quickie, what you're saying is you made it tough on us on purpose. Most wait until at least the 100th post to do that. I can see we're going to have to keep an eye on you.

cowboyec

Reaction score
classic sci-fi...
•the day the earth stood still
•the thing from another world
•earth vs the flying saucers

quickccc

Reaction score
Somebody needs to step up with Jaws and "You're gonna need a bigger boat". I'll watch it every time it comes on, and it's probably on right now.

I love when Netflix has Jaws series available to binge streaming
I love both part 1 and 2
but number 3rd install was awful

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
I love when Netflix has Jaws series available to binge streaming
I love both part 1 and 2
but number 3rd install was awful

Jaws 4 The Revenge man. This is the one where somehow Jaws targets the Brody family and actually follows them to the Bahamas. It just doesn't get any worse than that.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jaws 4 The Revenge man. This is the one where somehow Jaws targets the Brody family and actually follows them to the Bahamas. It just doesn't get any worse than that.
Lorraine Gary's hair is worse in that one. The shark didn't want her because it was afraid of biting her on the head.

quickccc

Reaction score
So, quickie, what you're saying is you made it tough on us on purpose. Most wait until at least the 100th post to do that. I can see we're going to have to keep an eye on you.

Lol..ok
As Mr.T says it in Rocky III .."I gotta lotta mo" ...I gotta lotta mo' ..!!

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
No doubt Jaws is a must watch any time it's on. As well as any shark related documentaries. Just can't get over my fascination with the Great White.

Go look On Demand for Nat Geo if you haven’t seen their shark shows this week. Every night, they show three shows until Sunday I think. This is their “shark week” :thumbup: