Name 3 movies you can never get tired of?

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Natalie Portman was about 12 years old at the time they filmed the movie. She was amazingly composed for someone so young. Every line spoken and emotion expressed were almost flawless. And LTP was her debut film! I know that I harp about her a lot but her natural talent was obvious from the very first scene.
Yes, fantastic movie.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You know, there is one movie I can't seem to not watch when it's on TV. (well, I haven't watched broadcast TV in years, so I don't actually see it anymore)

Starship Troopers. It's a horrible movie, but if it's on, the channel changing stopped right there.

Yup, that and Super Troopers as well :thumbup:

quickccc

Reaction score
You know, there is one movie I can't seem to not watch when it's on TV. (well, I haven't watched broadcast TV in years, so I don't actually see it anymore)

Starship Troopers. It's a horrible movie, but if it's on, the channel changing stopped right there.

Starship Troopers is considered a "Guilty- Pleasure " film maybe it's not a well graded reviewed film among general movie critics but among mainstream viewing audiences its apparently a very popular, over the top, sci-fi cult classic

other popular Guilty Pleasures would be much like others the Last Dragon,.. Infra-Man, ..Mars Attack ,, Jeepers Creepers ...Dead Alive.. all the Chucky movies ...all the Leprecaun movies ... all Saw ....all Tremors.....ditto for Resident Evils .

quickccc

Reaction score
I'm going to assume a trilogy can count as just one.

1) Back to the Future I, II, III
2) The Dark Knight (The Batman Trilogy really)
3) The Rock

Honorable Mention) The Lion King

The Quotes

1) "Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads!"
2) "Madness, as you know, is like gravity, all it takes is a little push."
3) "Welcome to The Rock!"

Honorable Mention) "What's a motto? Nothing, what's the motto with you"

Quote from the ROCK: ... "your best ? Losers always whine about their best . Winners go home and' do ' the Prom queen" :D

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Starship Troopers is considered a "Guilty- Pleasure " film maybe it's not a well graded reviewed film among general movie critics but among mainstream viewing audiences its apparently a very popular, over the top, sci-fi cult classic

other popular Guilty Pleasures would be much like others the Last Dragon,.. Infra-Man, ..Mars Attack ,, Jeepers Creepers ...Dead Alive.. all the Chucky movies ...all the Leprecaun movies ... all Saw ....all Tremors.....ditto for Resident Evils .
Oh yeah, movies so bad they are good. Although the first Tremors pairing Fred Ward and Kevin Bacon and sweetening that with Michael Gross and Reba was outstanding.

Another Guilty Pleasure one is Big Trouble in Little China, love that.

If you haven't seen 8 Legged Freaks, Big *** Spider or Grabbers, you're missing a real treat. The plot in Grabbers is sheer genius.

quickccc

Reaction score
Oh yeah, movies so bad they are good. Although the first Tremors pairing Fred Ward and Kevin Bacon and sweetening that with Michael Gross and Reba was outstanding.

If you haven't seen 8 Legged Freaks, Big *** Spider or Grabbers, you're missing a real treat. The plot in Grabbers is sheer genius.

Pirannas was another Guilt Pleasure movie series ...

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Quote from the ROCK: ... "your best ? Losers always whine about their best . Winners go home and' do ' the Prom queen" :D

Haha I also love that one and almost put it down as well. I was like, hmmm how do I write that here? Looks like you did it fine justice!

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
I hate all Batman movies. ;)

Actually, I'm pretty much getting that way about all super hero movies. I pretty much do not like any of them with the exception of the Spawn movie which in itself was terrible too. :)

...but then again. Spawn is the best super hero period.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Yes the original "Tremors" is a very good movie.

The first "Saw" is one of the best horror/thriller films I've ever seen. The sequence at the end with Jigsaw rising up off the floor offering his little speech and concluding with his infamous "Game over" is one of the best endings to a film ever IMO.

"Jeepers Creepers" doesn't end strongly. But the first hour is one of the best first hours of any horror film I've ever seen. The dialog between sister (Gina Philips) and brother (Justin Long) is just about perfect.

Crazed Liotta Eyes

Reaction score
I hate all Batman movies. ;)

Actually, I'm pretty much getting that way about all super hero movies. I pretty much do not like any of them with the exception of the Spawn movie which in itself was terrible too. :)

...but then again. Spawn is the best super hero period.
Spawn is a cool superhero.

Crazed Liotta Eyes

Reaction score
I agree, but I'd have to see a much better movie to put him in the same league as the more popular ones. I used to love the animated series on HBO though.
I forgot about the animated series. I did enjoy that and I agree that a big budget movie would be great to do Spawn justice.

cowboyec

Reaction score
3 more Eastwood westerns
•Hang'm High
•High Plains Drifter
•Outllaw Josey Wales