Name a couple of the best inventions in your opinion

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Navigation is a great one. I have to know exactly where I'm going before I leave to go there. I used to map out everything before I left. Now, I don't even think twice about it. Waze, take me there!
I'm not a fan of navigation tech. Not only does it allow just anyone to play taxi, so you get people who aren't exactly professionals driving other people around, but it makes bad drivers worse. These people have no idea where they're going, so they're in the far left lane when the GPS tells them to turn right. That's why there are so many more people making last second turns, and without signaling nowadays.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Pizza is the best invention of all time. Now I grant you the wheel has it's strong points, but it just doesn't go well w/ beer.
I'm eating the rest of my jalapeno, pepperoni, and sausage pizza as I type this. It looked like a wheel when I first got it, but now it looks like...........................................a wheel somebody ate.

Xelda

Reaction score
Pizza is the best invention of all time. Now I grant you the wheel has it's strong points, but it just doesn't go well w/ beer.
You know what the law says "Don't drink and wheel".
I'm not a fan of navigation tech. Not only does it allow just anyone to play taxi, so you get people who aren't exactly professionals driving other people around, but it makes bad drivers worse. These people have no idea where they're going, so they're in the far left lane when the GPS tells them to turn right. That's why there are so many more people making last second turns, and without signaling nowadays.
What is this "signaling" you speak of?

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Was that one of Galileo’s inventions too,or did I get that wrong? Beer is from Mesopotamia,but I swore pizza came from an astute philosophical mind of deep thought and consciousness. Or maybe that was just a vivid pepperoni dream....

Last edited:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Pizza gave them the idea for the wheel and I am glad Detroit pizza wasn't the first or we'd have a bumpy ride.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Could be worse, you could live around Chrispierce. Anyone uses GPS in his vicinity, he pops up on it.