Name a couple of the best inventions in your opinion

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Yup, they were trying hard to be civilized. If only they had a bidet toilet seat. Maybe the Roman Empire would not have fallen. :laugh:

No, it was going to happen no matter what. I mean, it's one of those teaching moment kind of deals, to me. When the Vandals rolled in in 455 AD, you just couldn't get them to understand the concept of the "Toilet Seat". Never mind the whole "Bidet" idea. Chances are you would have had thousands of Barbarians lining up to take a drink at the Roman Water Fountain invention thingy.

You can lead a horse to water.........

:thumbup:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
A couple that come to mind right off for me would be
1. Toilet paper.

Wasn’t hard coming up with that one. Just saw a toilet paper commercial. Can’t understand why they even need toilet paper commercials, who’s not buying it?

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Wasn’t hard coming up with that one. Just saw a toilet paper commercial. Can’t understand why they even need toilet paper commercials, who’s not buying it?
Yeah,but I’m still waiting for the product sample tests to be shown. I’m not taking anyone’s word because an animated bear says it’s the best.Good texture and grip,is more efficient and prevents streaking..... So,get me two morning heavy hitters on the pot,and let’s see who’s wipe prevents less streaking,while still retaining it’s integrity.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Finger and toenail clippers. Didn’t occur to me till just now,but people must of had an awful time of it before said invention. Let me tell ya,trying to get that pinky toe up to your mouth ain’t no walk in the park....

Blackrain

Reaction score
The Colt 1911. My everyday carry .
NyZ9NH8h.jpg
You got mine and just like it was intended with a long trigger and flat mainspring housing . Nice