Name one decision this FO has made that worked

Swanny

Reaction score
Just give me one decision this team has made in the last 5 years, that was brilliant?

can you trust this clown show with the upcoming decisions

1. what to do with the Clapping Carrot
2. the Dak contract
3. the Cooper contract
4. the Byron Jones contract
They are hands down by far the best at making money. The single most important thing in business and sports $$$$_ For things that fans care about the FO got the Lael Collins contract right that might be about it

Hadenough

Reaction score
Just give me one decision this team has made in the last 5 years, that was brilliant?

2. the Dak contract
3. the Cooper contract
What about the NFL draft when Jerry was drafting and he ran out of time?

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Building the stadium so the sun sets in everyone’s eyes.

Ok. It hasn’t worked yet, but it will.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Ditched the staff.....although that’s their problem,they hire them,fail with them,and stick with it before waking up years too late. . Soooo...let’s try this again one more time.

ItzKelz

Reaction score

2. the Dak contract
3. the Cooper contract
Drafting Dak, trading for Cooper, Will McClay.....

Proximo

Reaction score
I mean, in the past 6 years we’ve won 3 division titles (2014, 2016, 2018) and 2 playoff games (2014, 2018), so they’ve OBVIOUSLY done some good things.

And in 2016 we had literally the longest regular season win streak in franchise history. Even bested the dynasty years.

Why do you guys have to live in extremes?
Just because we aren’t the best doesn’t mean we ARE the worst and every decision made is the wrong one.

willia451

Reaction score
Not bringing back Tony Romo late in the 2016 season when he almost certainly could have started.

From a marketing standpoint, that was sheer brilliance. It allowed all the peeps to imprint with Dak like baby birds seeing their mama for the first time. And stacked up with Zeke, the future looked bright indeed. Despite the loss to GB in the divisional.

It also created a controversy that still rages to this day between the Dak and Romo camps. There is no such thing as bad press.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Drafting Dak in the 4th rounder. Despite what the haters say that was great, great value. Drafting Martin. Drafting Gallup. Joe Looney was a solid pickup.

I can only come up with 4.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That goes without saying but to say knew exactly what we wanted when picking Dak is a reach. The fact that we tried to trade up for three other QBs before Dak, there were more luck involved than anything else.
I don't think it's remotely a stretch to say we knew what we "wanted", but it would be a stretch to say we knew what we were getting. I don't think anyone said that though.

And, sure there was luck involved. Again, that's just the nature of the draft. Dallas at least showed enough restraint not to pay whatever it took to move up. It all comes down to a combination of luck, opportunity and making a good choice.

John813

Reaction score
When they reset the safety market re-signing Heath.

408Cowboy

Reaction score
womens thongs have no place at a football stadium, just like Jean's art collection....fyi i dont hate women
Sounds like you do. What do you think the women in the stands are wearing underneath? Thongs.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
What? They have almost the most talented roster in the entire NFL. You don't get to that point without making a bunch of good moves. Cooper, Quinn and Bennett trades are about as good as it gets in the NFL. Zeke and DLaw both got signed.

What do other teams do that's "brilliant"?

GMO415

Reaction score
Drafting Frederick who's been to four Pro Bowls, and is arguably the best center in the NFL.

visionary

Reaction score

2. the Dak contract
3. the Cooper contract

zero