Name some all time classic movies that you've never seen

Dunks3001

Reaction score
Saw the topic about Jaws being released 45 years ago and it got me thinking. I've never seen it. There's a few other classics that I haven't seen as well. I don't have anything against it or other classics that I've missed. I actually think of myself as a huge fan of Cinema and movies. And there are a lot of good ones that I've seen and enjoyed. But, there are a few that just never made it to my TV screen.

The Shawshank Redemption

Raiders of the lost Ark (or any other Indiana Jones Movies)

Léon: The Professional

Not sure why those came to mind. I guess because when anyone mentions those titles I say I haven't seen it and I'm immediately meet with the response "you should watch it"

Anyone else want to share theirs?

DFWJC

Reaction score
Saw the topic about Jaws being released 45 years ago and it got me thinking. I've never seen it. There's a few other classics that I haven't seen as well. I don't have anything against it or other classics that I've missed. I actually think of myself as a huge fan of Cinema and movies. And there are a lot of good ones that I've seen and enjoyed. But, there are a few that just never made it to my TV screen.

The Shawshank Redemption

You really should watch this one

Hardline

Reaction score
I'm 52 years old and I watched Snow White and the Seven Dwarves for the first time last night.
As someone who loathes modern Hollywood I make a special point to watch all the old Classics. I've been in a big silent movie era kick lately.

I guess I need to watch Citizen Kane .I'll watch that one tonight.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Was just going to post this. I have seen a few minutes but not the whole movie as I always seem to lose interest.
Same for these......

Gone with the Wind.
Lawrence of Arabia.
I've seen GWTW, and I think I saw Lawrence of Arabia when I was a kid, but I don't remember it.

cowboyec

Reaction score
on the water front
some like it hot...ive seen clips but never beginning to end.
the apartment
streetcar named desire
cat on a hot tin roof