Name some all time classic movies that you've never seen

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
https://www.afi.com/afis-100-years-100-movies/

I did something similar as @DFWJC but used the American Film Institute's The 100 Greatest American Movies of All Time list. Here are the seven out of the list I have not seen all and/or possibility will never voluntarily see each film below in its entirety:

24. RAGING BULL (1980) [one day I will see the whole thing I hope]
25. ET.: THE EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL (1982) [the one notable Spielberg film I boycott]
37. THE BEST YEARS OF OUR LIVES (1946) [maybe]
44. THE BIRTH OF A NATION (1915) [got through most of it though but will never finish it.]
68. AN AMERICAN IN PARIS (1951) [maybe]
73. WUTHERING HEIGHTS (1939) [one day I will see the whole thing I hope]
74. THE GOLD RUSH (1925) [not sure]

It is a fun webpage in my opinion. Visitors can manually check off each film's checkbox they have seen. The webpage provides a real-time total of watched movies from their list. The same practice can be done for their various lists.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oh yeah, if Titanic counts, never seen it, don't plan to.
My wife is a huge The CW Supernatural fan. Recently, she re-binged watched the show on Netflix (or Hulu maybe?).

I will not give any details of the particular episode but I guarantee you would love it if you are not a Titanic fan. That movie is one James Cameron film I detest, so I loved the heck out of the episode. :D

EDIT: It is the My Heart Will Go On episode from season six just in case you might be interested. :muttley:

quickccc

Reaction score

I did something similar as @DFWJC but used the American Film Institute's The 100 Greatest American Movies of All Time list. Here are the seven out of the list I have not seen all and/or possibility will never voluntarily see each film below in its entirety:

25. ET.: THE EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL (1982) [the one notable Spielberg film I boycott]
44. THE BIRTH OF A NATION (1915) [got through most of it though but will never finish it.]

It is a fun webpage in my opinion. Visitors can manually check off each film's checkbox they have seen. The webpage provides a real-time total of watched movies from their list. The same practice can be done for their various lists.

thanks for shaing... this helps a lot . :cool:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
" Made it , Maah.. Top of the World ..!! ." .....:p
I almost forgot I had made a clip of that quote scene for the Best Movie Villain thread:

KK4IBGQ.gif

Perhaps I will re-do it with sound. :p

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
My wife is a huge The CW Supernatural fan. Recently, she re-binged watched the show on Netflix (or Hulu maybe?).

I will not give any details of the particular episode but I guarantee you would love it if you are not a Titanic fan. That movie is one James Cameron film I detest, so I loved the heck out of the episode. :D

EDIT: It is the My Heart Will Go On episode from season six just in case you might be interested. :muttley:
I love Supernatural! I've watched every episode, but that's not ringing a bell, for some reason. The show just never seems to run out of ideas.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I love Supernatural! I've watched every episode, but that's not ringing a bell, for some reason. The show just never seems to run out of ideas.
Time for a one-episode re-binge for you. I bet you would remember it within a few minutes of re-watching it. The Winchesters made a couple of Celine Dion jokes during the episode. Maybe that might help you remember it. :)

DFWJC

Reaction score

Great site

Here are the ones I haven't seen on that list

12. SUNSET BLVD (1950)
16. ALL ABOUT EVE (1950)
57. THE THIRD MAN(1950)
74. THE GOLD RUSH (1925)
76. CITY LIGHTS (1931)
81. MODERN TIMES (1936)
85. DUCK SOUP (1933)
100. YANKEE DOODLE DANDY (1942)

Last edited: