National Championship Game Thread

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
iceberg said:
:agendaboy: should be under his name and juke should make a superman S but with the A for him. : )
People are enjoying a great game and he brings his Bledsoe agenda in here?

:shoot3:

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm out too girls, enjoy the game.

Nitey night

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
this is why lap tops, and wireless internets rule :D:D:

i can sit three inches from the TV screen, and not miss a word on here

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
big dog cowboy said:
Feeling good about the points at half Sarge?

Im up by 13.5.

I feel pretty good about that.

The actual lead (6) is not enough.

This game is going down to the last minute.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm out.

00000013.gif

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Im glad I decided to record this game on the DVD Recorder...

With my luck, USC goes on a 42-0 run... :rolleyes:

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
Leinart, you went from the one that everyone talked about, to being the third name out of everyone's lips.

It will be interesting to see where he goes in the draft. For some reason, I just don't see "it" in him.

If Texas makes this a game where USC has to rely on the passing game, I'm not so sure that they would be able to come back.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
Texas just has to keep playing the same as they have but of course protect the football better. Vince Young I expect to dominate the game even more in the 2nd half as he wants to show the World who really deserved the Heisman trophy

T-New41

Shut 'em Down
Reaction score
Great game so far. Still a lot of game left to play. I hope UT maintains this intensity. Lot of players cramping and getting winded, so you know there is some hitting going on.

Err, I dont know about this choreographed dance Marching band thing going on right now...

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Jimz31 said:
Leinart, you went from the one that everyone talked about, to being the third name out of everyone's lips.

It will be interesting to see where he goes in the draft. For some reason, I just don't see "it" in him.

If Texas makes this a game where USC has to rely on the passing game, I'm not so sure that they would be able to come back.

He's going up against a very strong secondary.

I like some of his lateral movement and he is making people miss him the first time in the pocket.

But he has thrown 2 interceptions (refs missed one) and Griffin, the Texas Safety dropped an easy in the 1st Quarter.

Vince Young is outplaying him....13-15 in passing and I dont know how many rushing yards he has...

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
He will still be the first QB taken, regardless if Young declares or not.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Da Hammer said:
Texas just has to keep playing the same as they have but of course protect the football better. Vince Young I expect to dominate the game even more in the 2nd half as he wants to show the World who really deserved the Heisman trophy

What gives me hope is that USC cannot and will not get any pressure on Vince Young.

The Horns have one of the best offensive lines in college and way better than anything USC has seen.

What scares me is Pete Carroll and his Staffs playcalling.

I have really liked the way they call the game and keep defenses guessing. Some of USC designed run plays are really good.

Right now, I think USC knows they will not be able to just chunk the ball down the field on Texas.

I must admit, everytime Bush gets the ball I get scared....

- Mike G.