National Visits, Dallas Day and Private Workouts

Cowboy from New York

Reaction score
Saw twitter post that Carl Davis DT Iowa has visited with Dallas. From what I read he's a 2-3 round 1 tech DT. Any thoughts on this guy? Seems to be totally different player then most of our visits have been at high round value.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Saw twitter post that Carl Davis DT Iowa has visited with Dallas. From what I read he's a 2-3 round 1 tech DT. Any thoughts on this guy? Seems to be totally different player then most of our visits have been at high round value.

If the "lazy" tag on him is false, he is not a bad prospect. He looked like he turned it on Senior Bowl week and at least according to him, his lack of flash at Iowa was scheme related.

Alexander

Reaction score
Apparently also visited with Wyoming LB Mark Nzeocha and Boston College OT Ian Silberman.

Leadbelly

Reaction score
According to Todd Archer, Dorial Green-Beckham visited today (Wed) after all.

reddyuta

Reaction score
can somebody update the official list with visits and dallas day invites for a final list?

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
According to Todd Archer, Dorial Green-Beckham visited today (Wed) after all.

Saw that. Postponing a visit makes a heck of a lot more sense that declining a visit. He came in on the last day players could visit.

ferrispata

Reaction score
I'll take a RB in 3rd or 4th with CB and DL in 1st and 2nd and OG/OT in 3rd not necessarily in that order.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
I loved this guy when watching the highlights but if you watch him in a full game he can NOT tackle. I really hope he is not considered in the first round.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
can somebody update the official list with visits and dallas day invites for a final list?

Who is missing besides DGB?

cowboys-pre-draft-visits-2015.jpg

Gaede

Reaction score
I can't lie, I am definitely intrigued by McKinney

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I like that they are bringing in all types of guy slotted for first.

First round is about making your roster more talented. If we reached for need and passed on more talented players, Bryant and Martin aren't here and Roger Saffold and Dee Brown are

Alexander

Reaction score
I can't lie, I am definitely intrigued by McKinney

Intriguing is a good way to put it. I just do not look at him and see a first round choice, especially if they are looking him in some gimmick role or moving him up to the DL.