Twitter: Navarro Bowman Alert

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
I dont know about the rest of you, but I missed what R McClain brought on the field. He was athletic(not in seen Lee or jaylons class) and physical. He never went back when delivering a hit. He was the most physical lb er we had this century on top of his ability to play in coverage. He wasn't the best but he wasn't a liability.

He loved the purple drink more than football.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Come on, nobody gonna spend the 5 bucks to get us the real scoop?

Yeah why spend $5 on that when you can spend $5 at the liquor store for the same thing for free, plus walk out the store with something to drink when they do not sign him, or anyone for that $5..
:laugh:

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
I dont know about the rest of you, but I missed what R McClain brought on the field. He was athletic(not in seen Lee or jaylons class) and physical. He never went back when delivering a hit. He was the most physical lb er we had this century on top of his ability to play in coverage. He wasn't the best but he wasn't a liability.
Yeah I agree.....I still miss what that dude brought to the D for such a short period of time. If only the screws in his head were where they needed to be........

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
I said the same about McClain on the other site that closed down, that he was the man and sure wished he really wanted to play football. I did love him out there because he was a THUMPER.

DiResta

Reaction score
He loved the purple drink more than football.

Beer-Signal.jpg

we need to get for the commissioner

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
I hate to break it to you, but "sports news" does not exist any more.

It is all Op-Ed.

Ever visit Foxsports.com? Every single "article" they are asking you to click on is not about sports news but about their t.v. personalities opinions on said sports news topics. They wouldn't report "Dak signs extension" Instead they would "report" "Cowherd thinks Daz extension is a great move." It's ridiculous.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Not the right kind of player we need. Too old and slow and not a cover LB. Find a vet who fits or draft a couple. There will be some TC casualties as well.

I think Bowman isn't the player we need just based on cost. Probably good to replace what Hitchens gave us.

I'd prefer a run stuffing MLB as the third to join the base defense. Doesn't need coverage skills. That should make him easier to find, and cheaper. Lee and Smith should provide more than enough coverage skills in the base. Maybe that guy could be a draft pick. Seems like there are tackling machines with limited coverage skills and speed coming out of college every year who drop far in the draft because of those limitations.

I do wonder if Wilson could be the MLB.

Also a guy who can back up Lee and Smith for 3 down play. That's probably a vet.

I think we're getting at least 1 vet, and drafting at least two LBs with 5th round or better picks. Wilson is on his last year, and we just lost Hitchens. We need more guys. And Lee won't last forever.