Navy pilots describe encounters with UFOs

dsturgeon

Reaction score

it is hard to see, but you can tell it is not a normal sized plane with lights placed to make it a different shape. The proportions are different than the aircraft we are used to seeing

It does look like it has some sort of wing section. Similar to normal planes, but further up.

I like it, good video

Last edited:

Hoofbite

Reaction score
So here's the question I have with lights in the sky.

Since aliens haven't made contact in the sense that we can definitively say that they are here, why do leave their lights on so we can film them?

dsturgeon

Reaction score
So here's the question I have with lights in the sky.

Since aliens haven't made contact in the sense that we can definitively say that they are here, why do leave their lights on so we can film them?

I don't believe in aliens. I don't think there are being on other "planets". I don't think we have a rover on "mars", or walked on the moon.

1. People have been working on anti gravitational stuff since WW2
2. We have all sorts of drone advancements, flying hoverboards, flying cars, jetpacks and so on
3. That is just the stuff we know about. There has been tons of money invested in black budget government projects

I personally believe that fallen angels have been giving man technology. The Vrill maidens/society in ww2 were communicating with other beings, and getting technology. There has been numerous people who have made major technological discoveries/inventions who have claimed they received it from not of this world beings. For a recent one, look at jordy rose and his quotes about dwave computing

From my viewpoint
1. All these sightings are man made technology that we don't know about, given by not good sources
2. They are staged/faked
3. Tricks of cameras, cgi, editing, computers
4. These beings that have been giving technological advancements are back in are earthly realm making/piloting them

Many don't share my views

Last edited:

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Why do you think there are lights on aircrafts we can't identify, or what do you think is going on, the sudden media push on this stuff?

I don't know why there are lights on them. It was just a thought, and that's why I was asking.

Sudden media push? UFOs have been in the media since Roswell. Constantly. My point was, if you don't think we've been to the moon then I don't care to even discuss that or anything else with you.

dsturgeon

Reaction score
I don't know why there are lights on them. It was just a thought, and that's why I was asking.

Sudden media push? UFOs have been in the media since Roswell. Constantly.

yes, but they always portrayed the people who were interested in them as being "out there" or having the conspiracy theory type label.

1. one they have had the information and never released it
2. the media played it down as crazy, while movies and shows gave alien scenarios

So, why release it now, and do it with authority from the government and media, instead of releasing it as it came out. It is our government, it is our tax dollars paying them, it is our information. Why was it not disclosed this whole time?

We have quotes from regean, "Perhaps we need some outside, universal threat to make us recognize this common bond. I occasionally think how quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world"

the pope, Francis has said that he would be willing to baptise aliens if they came to the Vatican, asking "who are we to close doors" to anyone.

Look up walter von brons conversation with his caregiver before he died. This is the founder of nasa, a german/n azi scientist brought over in operation paperclip. He talks about a fake alien threat, and not believing it

I question everything. We had the terrorist threat, that lead to the patriot act and the loss of a ton of privacy and the empowering of the government due to "fear" that was never really a major threat.

Now comes an "alien threat". The world has been financially devestated by the "virus" threat. Household business's were forced to be close, while major business like walmart, amazon, costco prospered. There is a push for a world type financial/government/crypto currency system.The petro dollar which rules the world is not doing well

It is interesting. There is always something to look at or viewpoint to go down. The scifi/fantasy kid in me loves the ufo videos though

Last edited:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Those small ships can't come from far away, because the beings aboard them need nourishment.

1) There is a much bigger ship near by. A ship large enough for them to grow what they need.

2) Aliens live inside one of our gas giants.

3) There is an Earth like planet on the other side of the sun. They keep intercepting on satellites to hide their existence.

4) They are very small beings. Adults are only a few inches tall.

That's the only explanations I can give as to why their ships are so small.
Just how small do you think those tic tac-shaped UFOs are?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Those small ships can't come from far away, because the beings aboard them need nourishment.

1) There is a much bigger ship near by. A ship large enough for them to grow what they need.

2) Aliens live inside one of our gas giants.

3) There is an Earth like planet on the other side of the sun. They keep intercepting on satellites to hide their existence.

4) They are very small beings. Adults are only a few inches tall.

That's the only explanations I can give as to why their ships are so small.
And the WFT will win the Super Bowl this year.

RaZon

Reaction score
I was in Viet Nam in the early 70's, we encountered things hovering above the ship many nights, they just appeared and when time to go..zoom gone! We have nothing like that.

The lights so bright all that could be seen were the lights,

No doubt we are not alone only real question is who are they?

When we hit port and the bars we met those off other ships, yep, same situation.

dsturgeon

Reaction score

I am not sure what i think about this. There is a streak behind it, that turns from black to white when the camera cut off or there was an edit. I would have like to see the switch. A comment says they saw the same thing in maine. It is not a black cube, but I think that is a reference to a catagory of ufo. Then ending is funny

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score

Speaking of, more than 7 years ago, a reddit user commented about his many alien abductions, and how they'd make first contact on July 8th or 18th, 2021 (he couldn't tell due to their accents).

tenor.gif

As a Coastie of over 4 years... the ocean holds so many secrets and we would see things constantly, but not enough to report with any confidence except a minor message by our communications officer and even then they didn't think it was wise to do.

Bioluminescence by large oceanic creatures would mess with us so many times, lol.

dsturgeon

Reaction score

Interesting videos. The filming of the moon is worth a watch. The camera is amazing. It looks like plasma or something, but not reflected light. camera settings i guess

The red light could be something on a hill with fog around it. Who knows

Last edited:

HotDog37

Reaction score
these aliens aren't too smart thikning that the atmosphere or stratosphere with a physical ship to be obverved is the way to be observed .. wow

dsturgeon

Reaction score

insect swarm, tiny drones, nano bots. it starts to dissipate at 2:00

dsturgeon

Reaction score

Besides the baby ufo by the plane in the first clip, I am curious what is coming out of the wing tips. I am not plane expert, but it seems like the engines would be closer to center