NBA Playoffs

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Houston always chokes. Chris Paul may cure that but I wouldn’t count on him remaining healthy throughout the playoffs. I sure hope Oklahoma isn’t the first round opponent :muttley:

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Kyrie out for the playoffs. The ball is in Scary Terry and the J's hands. Winning the first round series would be a win for us

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Teams in the West should stop assuming they'll get past the first round this season. Everyone will have a great challenge to advance. It's about time it was so open.

John813

Reaction score
I'll be happy if the Heat can make it past round 1

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Raptors have a shot
They have the 1 seed in the East, they ought to have a very good shot. They have a better record than every team in the West except the Rockets, who are known to choke in the playoffs. I'd say they are the odds on favorites but because the media is in love with GS from the West and Lebron James from the East, you won't see that being said.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
The Craptors are the Suns of the east.....lots of regular season noise, but they will not even make the conference finals, unless other teams suffer key injuries.

If cleveland stays at 4, the raptors are definitely toast. Lebron owns the Dinos.

phildadon86

Reaction score
The Craptors are the Suns of the east.....lots of regular season noise, but they will not even make the conference finals, unless other teams suffer key injuries.

If cleveland stays at 4, the raptors are definitely toast. Lebron owns the Dinos.
This kind of disrespect is amazing to me. We were literally in the conference finals 2 years ago, This is the disrespect we get from mostly all Americans too and its sickening.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
This kind of disrespect is amazing to me. We were literally in the conference finals 2 years ago, This is the disrespect we get from mostly all Americans too and its sickening.
Wow the conference finals 2 years ago, awesome.......we were there last year......we made tge current friont runner for MVP quit in game 6 on his own floor. We have 5 rings and are the 3rd best franchise in NBA history......

Btw, Canadian Beer sucks....lol
That last one was from Canadian Bacon.....lived me some John Candy.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
BTW, respect is earned not given......you want respect, go out and take it....oh, and funny you cry about Anericans, but I compared you to an American team.

calico

Reaction score
rockets dealt a huge blow with the injury to Mbah a Moute. He is key to their defensive switch up game.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
rockets dealt a huge blow with the injury to Mbah a Moute. He is key to their defensive switch up game.
Well, if paul is healthy, they are still quite formidable. Still, until they actually get to the conference finals, they are just another DAntoni regular season wonder without any playoff mettle.

Verdict

Reaction score
OKC Thunder could be very dangerous. If Cory Brewer is able to play healthy in the playoffs and Abrines makes it back and gets back into form the Thunder will be a tough out.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
OKC Thunder could be very dangerous. If Cory Brewer is able to play healthy in the playoffs and Abrines makes it back and gets back into form the Thunder will be a tough out.

As a Laker fan, Corey Brewer can play and has that experience. I was suprised we didn't get at least a 2nd round pick for him in a trade. The guy can still get to the basket, hit 3's, and still get steals. He was great for the young guys on the Lakers in their development.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Oh well a first round exit......I say we win at most 2 games, with Curry out....if we had KL, we win the series, but that isn't happening. What a brutal year this has been......Go Spurs Go