NBA Playoffs

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
21 straight playoff appearances going against the defending champs with 3 all stars to our 1. Yeah we got beat down, as was to be expected. Btw, just remember we were in the western finals last year.

We Spurs fans know we aren't making it out of the 1st round, and will be lucky to avoid a sweep.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
That is damn impressive. My buddy told me that the other day. Their playoff streak is old enough to drink. lol
Yeah, as a franchise, they started in the ABA and have been around since 67-68, moved from Dallas to SA for 73-74 season, and then joined the NBA in 76-77.

In Dallas they had 2 losing seasons, none in SA while in the ABA, and 6 losing seasons, along with two .500 seasons while in the NBA. As a member of the NBA, they have only missed the playoffs 4 times, only once since Robinson's rookie year of 89-90. So in nearly 30 years, they have only missed the playoffs 1 time......we Spurs fans are spoiled.

Also, we are the only major sports franchise to have a winning record over every other team in our league.

GO SPURS GO

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Chum breaks Bledsoe on that 3

Beautiful deep 3 by Middleton with .5 in response

What a great game

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I think Bledsoe VS Rozier could be a back breaking mismatch for Milwaukee. Rozier got to wherever he wanted to on offense and really frustrated Bledsoe on the other. Rozier is erratic at the cup, if he was a better finisher that matchup would have been ugly. Milwaukee had more success with Brogdon. Bledsoe has been an All Star caliber performer so it might turn. But he looked overmatched

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Also did I miss something with Jabari? Did he get hurt? I stepped out for a smoke and didnt see him the rest of the game

Elusive6thRing

Reaction score
That's what the Cavs defense looks like to me. Lebron looks old on defense now, if he wants to come to the Lakers he's going to have to play PF/C on defense.

I guess you're a Laker fan? IMO he's not going there, he's staying East.

Philly is likely going to the Eastern Conference Finals, possibly the Finals. I think he'll end up there.