Not open for further replies.

John813

Reaction score
Big win for Miami in Philly.

Would be nice for their depth to get healthy again

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Ugh, 76ers 14 game winning streak at home ended with Miami winning it 108 - 104. Sixers had difficulty handling Miami's defense zone.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
More concerned with fit than "star status".
There are some very workable trades out there but you'd really like a starting 3 and D wing that is an upgrade over DFS or a larger rebounding force.

Mavs have THJ, Powell or Maxi, Lee(big expiring deal), JB, Justin Jackson, a very high 2nd rounder,and a 2025 1st to play with and would likely eat long term money for the right guy.

Does Steven Adams fit? Andre Drummond? Robert Covington?
Any of the 3 would be a major upgrade IMHO.

At the end of games rebounding has been an issue.
I dont think they need to really look now. Get a season long look at the Luka and KP dynamic and figure what you need to add to that. I think that could be a Middleton type player. Hayward can opt out after the season. He would be a great fit

As far as trades go, you guys could probably get Adams dirt cheap

Shane612

Reaction score
Is Luka Doncic a SF who plays like a PG, or a PG who plays like a SF.

DFWJC

Reaction score
SF body but plays like a PG, but not really a PG

At least a bit like Magic in that regard.
Great passer, rebounder for a guard....not quite the level that Magic was. But a better scorer, obviously.

Last edited:

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Point foward who will be the primary ball handler and distributor. Think Lebron. I think he would be able to play with a ball dominant PG as well like Lebron player with Kyrie. That PG would have to play very well off the ball though

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
SF body but plays like a PG, but not really a PG

At least a bit like Magic in that regard.
Great passer, rebounder for a guard....not quite the level that Magic was. But a better scorer, obviously.
He's 3rd in the league in assists at age 20 lol.
He is a point guard in an as much as the position exists in this modern era of basketball.

FWIW at 20 Magic averaged 7.7 assists and 7.3 rebounds.

But yes Magic was LeBron's idol and he modernized Magic's game with his athleticism.
Luka idolizes James and has modernized his game with the step back 3 and overall outside shooting that LeBron added years into his career.
Luka would literally start at PG for every NBA team including the Lakers.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Sixers make a statement win vs Bucks.
3kh13o.jpg
https://imgflip.com/memegenerator

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
LeBron James is so lame. He's the only one saying he reinjured his groin during the Clipper game. Not the doctors, just LeBron. He got embarrassed by a better team is what really happen. Now he's going to go hide from the national spotlight and sulk for a few weeks. The "king" is a phony.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
LeBron James is so lame. He's the only one saying he reinjured his groin during the Clipper game. Not the doctors, just LeBron. He got embarrassed by a better team is what really happen. Now he's going to go hide from the national spotlight and sulk for a few weeks. The "king" is a phony.
James is likely healthier than Dak or Cooper yet media pundits tell us how healthy the Cowboys have been this year lol.
The reality for players over 35 is you aren't likely to play a season at full health.
James has been really good again this year and he's bought in to the team and winning.
But now the Lakers need reinforcements to maintain a top playoff seed.
OR they can do like the Clippers and say who cares about regular season.

gmb1

Reaction score
Mavericks are getting on my nerves. I don't know what to make of them. Ugh...

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Great win for the Spurs last night by beating the Bucks, 126-104. I wish they were more consistent with great performances like this.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Mavericks are getting on my nerves. I don't know what to make of them. Ugh...

meh...they are a young team with 2 guys who will be the best 1-2 punch in the league in a few years. depending on how long Lebron is still Lebron. They need to fill out the roster some, because guys like Tim Hardaway aren't guys that are efficient enough to help you become an elite team, but they'll be fine.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
20 blocks. I didn't see the game. Guess ill youtube the highlights later.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Hoping the Lakers will be healthy going in and through the playoffs. Lakers have been better then i thought they were going to be so far.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Zion makes his NBA debut tonight vs the Spurs.
Zion and his Pelicans lose to the Spurs. The Spurs capture the 8th seed in the West. But it should be noted Zion was impressive in the 4th qtr.

Status
Not open for further replies.