News: NBC: Dallas Cowboys Coach Mike McCarthy Early Favorite to be First NFL Coach Fired in 2021

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
,,,Er,,, ya DO know that ,,,er,,, that coaching dude in question , empirically meets or exceeds the necessary criteria in regards to being classified as : rotound, portly, gargantuan, wide-load, additional support piers at porcelain throne required, jumbo Jimmy& well,plain 'ol,,FATo_O
I want to be fat. That would mean I'm, like, chilling out more and eating yummies without discretion.
Oh, the physical, momentary bliss of it all... but, dangit, I can't.

I'm sorry Whataburger. I wanna, but I canna.

Big_D

Reaction score
This just seems like clickbait at this point. We know Jerry's a doofus, but even he knows the team needs consistency. Who will be next McAdoo? Moore? lol A coach should get 4 to 5 years. More than 2, less than 10.

Twin928

Reaction score
Yall laughing but if he gets fired it means our team sucks another wasted year right

Reaction score
I seriously doubt Jerry would do that but McCarthy made way too many crap-tastic decisions last year so you never know. I haven't seen anything from him that instills any confidence except possibly hiring the new DC,,, and given who his last choice was this just kinda evens things out. Riding out the status-quo on offensive coordinator is one of the big head-scratchers, I mean really, vurt da furk?

Hardline

Reaction score
Jason Garrett got 10 years and McCarthy is a better coach than him.
McCarthy isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
There's about a 0.5% chance Jerry fires McCarthy during the season.Barring some sort of serious legal trouble or scandal, it aint happening.

Silly

Reaction score
Is that their way a saying dallas screwed the draft and fa?

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
Jerry has only fired one coach mid-season (and it was always pretty clear Wade was a placeholder for Garrett in Jerry’s mind), and no Cowboys coach has served fewer than 2 full seasons. This seems really unlikely.

morat1959

Reaction score
He’s not the first head or assistant coach to be fired nor will he be the last with the top dollar, average QB we put under center.