NBC: David Irving “working through” personal problems “the best that I can”

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Another talented head case for us.....both David and Gregory need to grow up !!!!!

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Another talented head case for us.....both David and Gregory need to grow up !!!!!

Well, we shall see what Goodell thinks of Gregory, but Gregory has stayed clean. Plus, if he's telling the truth about being in rehab when he missed the previous drug testing bit, then that's not something I can blame him for. In fact, the fact that he was in rehab in the first place is a good sign for him.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
David Irving “working through” personal problems “the best that I can”
Posted by Charean Williams on June 12, 2018, 5:09 PM EDT
pft18-e1528837719269.jpg

AP

Defensive tackle David Irving returned to the Cowboys after missing organized team activities. He continues to try to straighten out his personal life, which is a work in progress.

“It feels great to be back out there working with my boys,” Irving said in a quick soundbite to the media Tuesday. “I had a lot of stuff going on in the offseason as you all know, and I’m working through it the best that I can and put it behind me and focus on the season.”

He risked an $84,435 for missing the entire minicamp.

Irving is in a custody dispute with his ex-girlfriend, Angela Sanchez, over their 5-year-old daughter. He recently was investigated by police for domestic violence allegations, which Sanchez later recanted.

***SNIP***

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...hrough-personal-problems-the-best-that-i-can/

Yeah, been kinda hard on Dino. Maybe his personal life has kept him breathless.... 3-somes will do that I hear ;)

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
I do actually. It's called automatic bill pay. Paid straight from my checking account. Now if only there were a program to fix your sentence structure, all would be well on the range.
Yea, because that would be a program that you could use. Just read what you just type and you will see what I mean. Maybe send the admin an IM to implement it for you. Didn't mean to make you cry or hurt your feelings.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
If Irving thinks that he's done the "best he can do," it sounds like many of his teammates think otherwise and have tried to tell him so. I don't doubt that he's surely had his share of troubles, although many players do and still manage to overcome them enough to show up. He's only hurting himself and the team by neglecting to do what must be done to keep his job. It's seemingly just as important as anything to support himself and his family. I'm hoping he'll accept that fact and decide to take care of business as necessary from now on.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
If Irving was a fraction of the headcase some here suggest the staff wouldn't be investing a dime toward supporting him. And there are still some who seem to suggest that his teammates are calling him out. He's been pretty transparent about everything going on. I mean, he doesn't owe anyone an explanation besides his team yet he has been clear on what's been going on. It's why I've maintained a "wait & see" attitude instead of jumping to conclusions without factual support.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Can you imagine if he's wasn't doing "the best that I can"?
:omg:

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
It is becoming like this for me as well, rare for me but wow

I mean, I will typically support our players if I can. This is not something I can let off, and I think a lot of fellow fans will struggle to with this situation.