NBC Sports-Dallas Cowboy rumors aren't going away for Sean Payton-PFT

RoboQB

Reaction score
Nothing he said was false.

I don't dispute that.
Dude looks like he likes to blaze up.
If so, I'm sure he understood and laughed.

I guess we can just go back to talking about Dak's contract, etc.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I don't dispute that.

Oh. He was an enemy in the dumb Dak contract debates that seem to dominate things?

Off you go. Carry on.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Oh. He was an enemy in the dumb Dak contract debates that seem to dominate things?

Off you go. Carry on.

What? No.
I'm not attacking him, or anyone else.
Clearly you're just looking to fight.
My comments are light hearted.
I did the "lol" thing. It was a joke!
I'm not into Internet bickering.

Hardline

Reaction score
I don't dispute that.

I haven't blazed up in 25 years. Now I will burn a Cuban cigar on occasion when I can get one.

RoboQB

Reaction score
I haven't blazed up in 25 years. Now I will burn a Cuban cigar on occasion when I can get one.

I meant no harm. Totally meant as a joke.
I didn't intend to upset your little buddy.
Wow, he went off the rails fast!... lol.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
He was also suspended for a year as the bounty gate coach. Payton would fit right in at Dallas with the pot smokers and gf beaters.

But it does make sense. I don't know why Moore was hired. Unless Jerry is going to clean house next season.

tenor.gif

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Are you now claiming that Garrett is better than Payton? You even cut up sb winning coaches in defense of your hero Garrett.

That, or you can’t read all that well and have a bizarre fixation you should consider talking to someone about.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
That, or you can’t read all that well and have a bizarre fixation you should consider talking to someone about.

"Bazarre fixations"?

Is that what you would call your love for your hero Garrett?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
It’d be fun. Then we could start complaining about how Payton somehow forgot everything he knows now. That’d be something different.
Funny

Somehow within the dysfunction Jerry presents , we deserve a HC like Jason.

It’s a false hope to believe Jerry will loosen his grip to attract the kind of HC we’d all want.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
We can only hope.
Hope is always fine but basing expectations on false hopes is poor planning. It’s like basing your retirement on winning the lottery.

We are what we are within our dysfunctional organization. Plan your hopes accordingly.

Last edited:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
He's managed all of one SB despite having a future HOF QB his entire coaching career. Don't get your hopes up.
I wonder how’d he’d do with an average passing QB like Dak instead of a HOFamer like Brees?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
He was also suspended for a year as the bounty gate coach. Payton would fit right in at Dallas with the pot smokers and gf beaters.

But it does make sense. I don't know why Moore was hired. Unless Jerry is going to clean house next season.
Moore was another puppetry type hire. We are always looking for coaches who aren’t offered positions elsewhere.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I wonder how’d he’d do with an average passing QB like Dak instead of a HOFamer like Brees?

Funny someone would bring that up again.

The "average passing QB" Prescott, has far better numbers than Drew Brees ever did before he signed on with Sean Payton.

So there's that fact.

Silly

Reaction score

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Funny someone would bring that up again.

The "average passing QB" Prescott, has far better numbers than Drew Brees ever did before he signed on with Sean Payton.

So there's that fact.
That must mean we have a HOF passing caliber QB in Dak? All he needs is a couple hundred more attempts a year. I’m so excited now. Lol

I really need to stop watching all of the games and just look at the stat lines.