Video: NBC Sports-Will Ekekiel Elliott be suspended for incident at festival-Pro Football Talk

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I have no agenda de. You do acting like a scorned lover flip out of here. I’ve already graduated no need for homework so if you want to prove what you say show your work zo and stop telling me to do it for you. Show the post in this thread defending Zeke scorned boy. I’m posting about shows not talking about this anymore zo. Get out your feelings sis
Am I just really old,,, or what is this some foreign language? Seems like too many Z,s ,, hell I don't know.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Am I just really old,,, or what is this some foreign language? Seems like too many Z,s ,, hell I don't know.
Its a made up hybrid language (moreso sayings) me and my ignorant friends made up lol. You’re not too old you’re perfectly awesome.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
He got railroaded for his suspension, so there's no way I'd bet money he escapes it this time around, even though this latest incident is rather mild. And, we don't have all the facts. there are still questions. But, the NFL is far from consistent in regard to discipline, so it's anyone's guess. I have zero faith in fair treatment.
What I think would be a solution to the way Elliott acts? Go to alcohol rehab. Not that the baby elbow shove was anything, but he clearly has an issue controlling things when he drinks. If he voluntarily enters rehab and addresses the core issue, maybe it not only would keep him out of trouble but also help the kid mature.
If I were Jerry Jones, I would consider mandating this and making it a team policy.

I can get blasted drunk and you wouldn't even know I'm intoxicated. Others obviously can't act right.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I said sports talk shows currently and you didn’t prove anything with those links because I said mainstream sports talk shows aren’t really talking about this anymore.

LOL the hell does it matter if it's a show or freakin' articles? Secondly, First Take has already discussed this topic anyways, does no one watch First Take?

The simple fact is, this is being discussed nationally. This isn't a "Cowboys Bubble", which was your claim.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don’t want to learn more English pleeb. It hasn’t stopped me from achieving more than most which guaranteed includes you so I’m ok on that front.

I’m not ignorant but I understand you’re a scorned internet poster so you feel the need to be all tough online to me. Keep at it. I think it is therapeutic for you to do this. I said most big shows that you haven’t shown me proof of aren’t talking about this anymore. What is my agenda scorned lover besides that? Don’t have an aneurysm over messageboard people you don’t even know lol

No aneurysms here, you're not as important as you'd like to think. But I am sick of you and your agenda and spreading discord and hatred everywhere you go. It always comes down to the exact same things with you, no matter the subject matter. The pattern is crystal clear and you fool no one other than yourself.

I feel sorry for you that your life obviously sucks and you feel the need to spread that here. But the rest of us don't agree with it and don't need it. Keep your hate to yourself.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Isn't this guy the same one that spread the Dez "parking lot video"? Still waiting on that one.
That's true, didn't he say that he actually saw the video? Something like that.

glimmerman

Reaction score
I agree. I don't think he's a bad guy, just a kid that continues to make mistakes. We've all been there and done some things that in retrospect we regret. It's a part of life. But given his job, profession, and the money he makes and celebrity he carries, he will always be under more intense scrutiny. Not fair, but neither is the money and perks that come with it vs a regular job. It comes with the territory and you take the good with the bad as it is all part of one big package.

Someone mentioned that instead of making excuses for him, the Cowboys should be sitting him down and having serious talks with him. They should be telling him that things like this will negatively affect his future, his income, and quite possibly his employment in the league entirely. People rightly talk about how the 2017 season ended the way it did "because of Zeke's suspension". Should this team continue to place their fate in this guy's hands? Do we now watch another season be seriously affected by his careless, unthinking actions? Is this how we want to run the team?
JJ may have no choice but to change his tune. And I think when he was being investigated and had the issue at the parade and then the bar that someone sat him down and talked to him and he listened for a bit. I don’t think expect these kids to sit at home and stay out of trouble. As you said we have all been there. He was seriously messed up and at his age he likely didn’t even have a hang over the next day. His lifestyle has to change or this will keep happening. If Pollard checks out for us. The his big contract with us will get further and further away. We will use the 5th year and let him go. With our O-Line a above average RB will be just fine.

cern

Reaction score
I only saw him with his girlfriend. Didn't see any of the "wrong kind of people " with him.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He got railroaded for his suspension, so there's no way I'd bet money he escapes it this time around, even though this latest incident is rather mild. And, we don't have all the facts. there are still questions. But, the NFL is far from consistent in regard to discipline, so it's anyone's guess. I have zero faith in fair treatment.
What I think would be a solution to the way Elliott acts? Go to alcohol rehab. Not that the baby elbow shove was anything, but he clearly has an issue controlling things when he drinks. If he voluntarily enters rehab and addresses the core issue, maybe it not only would keep him out of trouble but also help the kid mature.
If I were Jerry Jones, I would consider mandating this and making it a team policy.

I can get blasted drunk and you wouldn't even know I'm intoxicated. Others obviously can't act right.

He certainly has issues holding his liquor. This isn't the first time that's been on display. I think having him get some education on the matter would be good for everyone, and definitely show true remorse and wanting to be better.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
JJ may have no choice but to change his tune. And I think when he was being investigated and had the issue at the parade and then the bar that someone sat him down and talked to him and he listened for a bit. I don’t think expect these kids to sit at home and stay out of trouble. As you said we have all been there. He was seriously messed up and at his age he likely didn’t even have a hang over the next day. His lifestyle has to change or this will keep happening. If Pollard checks out for us. The his big contract with us will get further and further away. We will use the 5th year and let him go. With our O-Line a above average RB will be just fine.

I'm sure not quick to sign him to an extension and have this team get further locked into the very real chance that he won't be available on the field. Don't rely on unreliable people.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
LOL the hell does it matter if it's a show or freakin' articles? Secondly, First Take has already discussed this topic anyways, does no one watch First Take?

The simple fact is, this is being discussed nationally. This isn't a "Cowboys Bubble", which was your claim.
It matters because with the shows people watch you would see those things whether you cared about them or not but with articles you’re mainly looking for those. Until you posted them I didn’t see them because during the off-season I don’t really do a lot of nfl stuff. You did have the link from nfl live but like I said earlier I don’t watch nfl only shows during the off-season so shows like that could be talking about it more than a regular mainstream sports show. I’m
thinking you’re reading isn’t up to code because I said now not that no shows spoke on the matter so you’re question doesn’t even fit since I already spoke on the exact question you asked. I thought that was obvious but I guess when online disagreements take place at times we all can’t use our logic. Such is life.

I said more than Cowboys bubble but add or subtract to get your perfect POV.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score

Ya,,
Back in the day when everyone was just reporting visually, pre tech,,, pre cell phone,, pre video...
It wasn't even a shove, just a nudge, guy tripped and fell,, no punches thrown,,, no big deal.. sounds like a party.
Now lets fast forward to 2019, everyone walking around with phone attached to the hand, recognize a superstar in a crowd,
oh,, dang look, that's Zeke all Fd up,, lets put this all on video just in case Zeke screws up and does something stupid.

Bang.

Looks a lot different on video than it ever would in a story.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
He certainly has issues holding his liquor. This isn't the first time that's been on display. I think having him get some education on the matter would be good for everyone, and definitely show true remorse and wanting to be better.
If he cares about the team and his future, he should take proper action. The problem is he may not be aware, not care or have a real issue and needs outside help. And I could be way off, it's not like he's completely wasted. But he's in the public eye. I mean, pathetic as it is, he was followed for some time being video taped. Little silly.

cern

Reaction score
IF Zeke gets a talking to regarding this matter, it will come from Stephen, not jerry. And the message will be dollars and cents. Literally, not figuratively.. I suspect the memo's already been delivered.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Ya,,
Back in the day before everyone was just reporting visually,,, pre cell phone,, pre video...
It wasn't even a shove, just a nudge, guy tripped and fell,, no punches thrown,,, no big deal.. sounds like a party.
Now lets fast forward to 2019, everyone walking around with phone attached to the hand, recognize a superstar in a crowd,
oh,, dang look, that's Zeke all Fd up,, lets put this all on video just in case Zeke screws up and does something stupid.
Bang.
Looks a lot different on video than it ever would in a story.
I wouldn't have been surprised if Elliott did nothing, zero contact but was kind of stumbling around - I bet TMZ still posts it.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
No aneurysms here, you're not as important as you'd like to think. But I am sick of you and your agenda and spreading discord and hatred everywhere you go. It always comes down to the exact same things with you, no matter the subject matter. The pattern is crystal clear and you fool no one other than yourself.

I feel sorry for you that your life obviously sucks and you feel the need to spread that here. But the rest of us don't agree with it and don't need it. Keep your hate to yourself.
I’m important to you like I think. You know it too. If you’re soooo sick put me on ignore then. You just love having someone to be the “good guy” in your little Internet brain. There is no agenda in saying mainstream shows aren’t talking about this anymore. You’re not making sense but you’re obsessed so of course you’d say some things that logically don’t make sense.

You shouldn’t feel sorry for me because my life doesn’t suck at all but like I said if that makes you feel better you should run with that my emotional friend.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If he cares about the team and his future, he should take proper action. The problem is he may not be aware, not care or have a real issue and needs outside help. And I could be way off, it's not like he's completely wasted. But he's in the public eye. I mean, pathetic as it is, he was followed for some time being video taped. Little silly.

Undoubtedly it takes a special kind of lowlife to stalk someone that way. There honestly need to be laws when it comes to blatant invasion of privacy like that. But it doesn't change the fact that the guy was clearly intoxicated and behaving badly. It's just that thanks to the stalker, there's clear video evidence of it. Two wrongs not making a right.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I wouldn't have been surprised if Elliott did nothing, zero contact but was kind of stumbling around - I bet TMZ still posts it.
of course they would,, that's what they do.
makes it worse when your actually guilty.