The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
R.4672750fdaca5b17b4fd1f70bcab1b63
Gold brother Rayman Gold

starcity214

Reaction score
I hear ya man...

Im sure the whole thing will blow over eventually after Dak gives some pre written speech. Nothing to see here.

But, Dak has lost his innocence and darling staus with the media and i dunno how all that will play out though. They prop up the guys they like and bury the guys they don't. Dak is Kirk Cousins without the haters as Cowherd said..

dcstar

Reaction score
Can't blame the refs.

Surely Mr Prescott's spin team is waiting for the right moment to apologize and give the typical humble guy type of speech. Won't be a word written by Mr Prescott nor will it be genuine. But it is what people do these days. Control the narrative so you come out ahead.

Gotta love it.

Go Cowboys!

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Im sure the whole thing will blow over eventually after Dak gives some pre written speech. Nothing to see here.

But, Dak has lost his innocence and darling staus with the media and i dunno how all that will play out though. They prop up the guys they like and bury the guys they don't. Dak is Kirk Cousins without the haters as Cowherd said..
Kirk Cousins is better than Dak though.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Good for Dak, It gets old seeing some of these calls week after week.

Finally someone speaks out against it. :clap:

plymkr

Reaction score
The thing is, Dak didn't see it happen. I think it was Dlaw and some other players that were walking by the tunnel when it happened and oviously the refs were walking by there too when the fans started throwing stuff onto the field.

Here's the part that makes Dak look like a tool, a reporter basically asked Dak what he thought about the fans throwing things onto the field after the loss and Dak went on his usual rant "Its sad.. Were grown men who gave it our all everyday to the sport we tried our best blah blah" because he thought the fans were ONLY throwing stuff at the players but as soon as he realized it was against the Referees, he changed his tune and said "well credit to them then.
Credit to our fans" REALLY?!!

So its sad to throw stuff to the players but not the referees?! Hes a phony! Don't those same referees also give it their best? Such a tool!
Exactly, that's the problem. He admonished the fans for throwing things at the players but when it was revealed it was directed at the refs, his while demeanor changed and he condoned it. That couldn't have gone any worse from a PR standpoint.