Twitter: NBRA condemns Dak Prescott for condoning violence against refs

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I doubt that would make a difference for you Dak bashers. Had he just said the refs sucked, you all would still rip him for being a complainer.

Fake News...losers complain. He should have just smiled and said no comment. But you Dak lovers think that was cool! That's me man...a legend, a leader.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Screw the refs, I'm glad someone said something. Worst refs in pro sports. I know they're part time, but do they also get paid by the call? They can pull a rabbit out of the hat sometimes. Remember that blindside block call during pass blocking? I forgot what game that was.
The Saints Rams NFC Title game a couple years back in New Orleans was 100% fixed. U guys recall ? Sean Payton was livid..It cost them

starcity214

Reaction score
In all honesty, I don't think Prescott was crediting the fans for throwing things at the officials. I think he was crediting them for their accuracy when he realized how close they came to hitting them.

That impressed him. Something to strive for in the offseason.

Someone in the press said "Dak wasn't mad at the fans for throwing trash onto the field because he (Dak) had been doing it all game" lol

Bennie

Reaction score
Im sure the whole thing will blow over eventually after Dak gives some pre written speech. Nothing to see here.

But, Dak has lost his innocence and darling staus with the media and i dunno how all that will play out though. They prop up the guys they like and bury the guys they don't. Dak is Kirk Cousins without the haters as Cowherd said..

Oh the Media pressure is coming!! He was put on a pedestal by them for the teams' 2016 season. But now that is all going to change due to the massive contract he signed and the lack of playoff success. His leadership was a made up fiction! The only leading he does is cheer leading. He can't handle the media pressure that is on the horizon and to add this comment to the pile, he is going to crack! Why would a so called leader allow his bother to talk so much crap on his team mates on social media? He is a total tool and it is finally coming to light.

RomoplusDezEquals7

Reaction score
Oh the Media pressure is coming!! He was put on a pedestal by them for the teams' 2016 season. But now that is all going to change due to the massive contract he signed and the lack of playoff success. His leadership was a made up fiction! The only leading he does is cheer leading. He can't handle the media pressure that is on the horizon and to add this comment to the pile, he is going to crack! Why would a so called leader allow his bother to talk so much crap on his team mates on social media? He is a total tool and it is finally coming to light.

In my opinion you are 100% on this man.

Flamma

Reaction score
The Saints Rams NFC Title game a couple years back in New Orleans was 100% fixed. U guys recall ? Sean Payton was livid..It cost them

I know a lot of people don't agree with me, and I don't expect anyone to agree. I don't complain about non calls, just crap calls that are made. It reminds me of a little kid calling to his mother for help. But I will admit there are some really blatant non calls that are simply head shakers.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
It's hard to express how ridiculous this comment is.

The guy said all the right things for 6 years. He has a long standing reputation as a leader and as being willing to do whatever it takes to improve. He worked his *** off to come back from a gruesome injury. He persevered through the death of his brother ...

Yet by your take an unfortunate comment made when a microphone was stuck in his face at one of his lowest moments as a players is his defining moment?

He should've just said "If this is the worst thing that happens to me I'm good" and basically tell the fans I dont care...who said that again?

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
I’ve thought about creating a Micah Parsons username.

I just have two concerns.

1. Losing all my likes.

2. Is it a jinx to create a username of a player?

1. The stats don't matter. We'll love ya know matter how many likes you have.

2. Just leave the goat part out and you're probably safe.

Zman5

Reaction score
Fake News...losers complain. He should have just smiled and said no comment. But you Dak lovers think that was cool! That's me man...a legend, a leader.

I said I don't condone what he said. I won't have condoned even if he just said ref sucked. If you are a pro, you need to act like a pro.