Twitter: NBRA condemns Dak Prescott for condoning violence against refs

Rayman70

Reaction score
He didn’t condone violence he just shrugged his shoulders and made a stupid comment…

why do the referees need to be protected by the league and now the players…just quit being so soft. Don’t like criticism then do a better job…
what a crazy idea, right? lol ..

plymkr

Reaction score
And let's not forget, he has been a Cowboys fan so he followed the gaffes by Romo and the backlash from that.

I do not know who coached Aikman in how to handle that or if it's just innate but he was the master at giving them nothing. Even after that 11 sack Philly game when he was body slammed, he never gave them what they wanted, trashing the OL, which was trash.

I do think that with the good guy image he has and being the Cowboys MotY nominee, he regrets that one thing more than anything else since he's been here. My problem is that he had plenty of time to come down from the end of that game before making that statement and his apology was far too long in coming. He waited for the backlash and he shouldn't have.
Good example with Aikman. I'll give you another one. Kurt Warner was trying to make the team for Rams and Mike Martz wasn't a fan. In the preseason the center got the cadence wrong and snapped the ball before Kurt was ready and the defense recovered. Mike Martz ripped into Kurt knowing that it was the center's mistake. Kurt took the blame and didn't mention the center or the miscommunication. Mike Martz told Dick Vermeil "we may have someone here", and he was a "true leader" for not making excuses. If I find the clip I'll post it, but I don't know how to post it where you can watch it here.

But back to Dak. There's 3 things that have been happened that is cause for concern about his leadership.
1. 2017, Dez was complaining about not getting the ball or the getting passes thrown to him when he is open. Dak responded in the press conference with, "well I guess I have to put it on his face mask for him to catch it". Dez was released in the offseason.
2. 2021, Tad rips Dak's teammates publicly because Dak wasn't playing well.
3. 2021, the whole blaming refs thing.

Dak is not displaying that Aikman Warner leadership, and I feel people like me are starting to see a pattern in this behavior and a pattern of bad play against good teams.

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
The NBA is ok with genocide in China .
No one cares what the NBA has to say about anything.