Twitter: NBRA condemns Dak Prescott for condoning violence against refs

Brax

Reaction score
Risen---i for one totally "CONDONE' Dak's words of violence against refs....just saying he liked the fans throwing stuff at refs is far from violence....just stating an opinion many of us hold....we are

Dang tired of refs determining outcomes of games going back to the total blind NO CALL against the saints when the whole world saw receiver get mauled by CB prior to ball arriving....and all the blind

refs all got simultaneous cramps in their forearms and could not move them to grab the yellow flag....or the one us against Washington where stupid ref called the usual center adjusting ball as they all

do before a play as "a foul" which knocked us 5 yards back and we would have made that field goal had that not occured....plus countless phantom holding calls on us and none against our opponents

so I TOTALLY CONDONE DAK DECISION TO RAG ON REFS
You are a sick man if you condone violence against a ref, you should be tired of poor play not imagined bad calls.

Szczepanik

Reaction score
Everyone in here acting like they've never said something out of emotion they've regretted.

Forgot you all are a bunch of angels that have never spoken a mistake.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hell, I was trying to figure out what kind a bra a NBRA was but all in caps was a clue. I spent an hour on the Frederick's of Hollywood site, well, seemed like an hour. I should have read the thread before running off to another site.

glimmerman

Reaction score
well it was in another thread here after game.
some fans threw bottles at or near end of game, and dak was saying they should not throw at cowboys, then someone said they were trying to hit the refs,
and dak said "well ok good for them"
Oh. Not cool. He will just need to apologize..