Twitter: NBRA condemns Dak Prescott for condoning violence against refs

NotForLong

Reaction score
Risen---i for one totally "CONDONE' Dak's words of violence against refs....just saying he liked the fans throwing stuff at refs is far from violence....just stating an opinion many of us hold....we are

Dang tired of refs determining outcomes of games going back to the total blind NO CALL against the saints when the whole world saw receiver get mauled by CB prior to ball arriving....and all the blind

refs all got simultaneous cramps in their forearms and could not move them to grab the yellow flag....or the one us against Washington where stupid ref called the usual center adjusting ball as they all

do before a play as "a foul" which knocked us 5 yards back and we would have made that field goal had that not occured....plus countless phantom holding calls on us and none against our opponents

so I TOTALLY CONDONE DAK DECISION TO RAG ON REFS
You condone it . . . and maybe secretly every body condones it . . . but you still Don't PUBLICLY condone it . . because it is Reputational suicide

NotForLong

Reaction score
It's hard to express how ridiculous this comment is.

The guy said all the right things for 6 years. He has a long standing reputation as a leader and as being willing to do whatever it takes to improve. He worked his *** off to come back from a gruesome injury. He persevered through the death of his brother ...

Yet by your take an unfortunate comment made when a microphone was stuck in his face at one of his lowest moments as a players is his defining moment?
This comment sounds so much better when accompanied by the Worlds smallest violin

NotForLong

Reaction score
JJ got drunk and Dak and Tad cornered him...and here we are. Woopie!
Oh . . . is that how we got here?

Gonna blame it all on Jerry . . . How about all the clueless fans that drank the Kool Aid and influenced Jerry's Decision?

What has been the Mantra the last 7 seasons?

Dak is only gonna get better

NotForLong

Reaction score
Agreed. Best thing he can do at this point.. JHe said something stupid in the heat of the moment - he's not the first or the last to do that, especially if the NFLcontinues to ilsten to fans who are cool with bad officiating impact their teams chances to win.
Dak went from a methodical (full of Hot air) denouncement (Garret Style) . . . into a full blown endorsement

There was nothing "In The Heat Of The Moment" about it

NotForLong

Reaction score
Better be careful man...Pretty soon the refs will be Knighted and given Sainthood by the TV experts and the NFL...then it will be law that its illegal to be critical of them,punishable by 1k fine and 30 days in the Gulag.
THE GREAT RESET

THEY are all sellout ESQUIRE Judges anyway . . . so you are not that far off

NotForLong

Reaction score
Even for sarcasm...you're stooping real low to reference that tragic event to a professional athlete's ill-advised comments following a game.
Don t be so hard on Risen . . it was just an "ill-advised" comment

NotForLong

Reaction score
So did Dak, and you both sound stupid for tolerating anything/comment the he said.
Nah Royce is cool. . . . this us just a message board . . . . not a National press conference after the most watched playoff game

NotForLong

Reaction score
Being roasted by some of the very same media who laughed at his comment.
Yeah the same Media that said He was average and the demanded that Jerry pay Him . . . yeah that Media

Script following actors . . . nothing more nothing less

NotForLong

Reaction score
The thing is, Dak didn't see it happen. I think it was Dlaw and some other players that were walking by the tunnel when it happened and oviously the refs were walking by there too when the fans started throwing stuff onto the field.

Here's the part that makes Dak look like a tool, a reporter basically asked Dak what he thought about the fans throwing things onto the field after the loss and Dak went on his usual rant "Its sad.. Were grown men who gave it our all everyday to the sport we tried our best blah blah" because he thought the fans were ONLY throwing stuff at the players but as soon as he realized it was against the Referees, he changed his tune and said "well credit to them then.
Credit to our fans" REALLY?!!

So its sad to throw stuff to the players but not the referees?! Hes a phony! Don't those same referees also give it their best? Such a tool!
This

NotForLong

Reaction score
The thing is, Dak didn't see it happen. I think it was Dlaw and some other players that were walking by the tunnel when it happened and oviously the refs were walking by there too when the fans started throwing stuff onto the field.

Here's the part that makes Dak look like a tool, a reporter basically asked Dak what he thought about the fans throwing things onto the field after the loss and Dak went on his usual rant "Its sad.. Were grown men who gave it our all everyday to the sport we tried our best blah blah" because he thought the fans were ONLY throwing stuff at the players but as soon as he realized it was against the Referees, he changed his tune and said "well credit to them then.
Credit to our fans" REALLY?!!

So its sad to throw stuff to the players but not the referees?! Hes a phony! Don't those same referees also give it their best? Such a tool!
Yes
Dak wasn't condoning violence against Refs.. Sounds Like Dak was defending the Players and the Refs.

Reporter ask Dak what was his thoughts objects thrown at the Players..Dak said this is unacceptable
fans throwing objects...NBRA you left out Dak's important statement..
Plus why are you chiming in. Worry about your own league
No

This is the problem for Dak's entire career . . . Fans so blinded by Dak that they will never admit the truth about Dak

NotForLong

Reaction score
It is a bad look - the media grabs onto any mistake in speaking with a microphone in the face.

But are you defined by a mistake made at a low point? Would you think it fair to judge you that way?

And what if you had someone sticking a microphone in your fact at that low point? Most people don't have that to worry about, and they don't get scrutinized by the public for whatever they say. If they did do you think even good people would never say something that they regret saying?
Dak never loses his ability to BS . . . Its His greatest "INTANGIABLE" . . . No Dak said it and Ment it

NotForLong

Reaction score
I give Dak a pass on this, but he should have clarified once he got bearings. It was a foolish thing for him to say, but I can understand the overwhelming frustration in he moment.

Of Course you do

Someone of authority needs to let this team know they look and sound like chumps when they whine about the Refs. Let the Fans work that petty business.
Oh ok . . so this was a team thing . . . I guess instead of Dak being 0-1. . . . the whole team took an L
:facepalm:

I was thinking the total opposite . . . I thought this was finally a situation that no one could come to Dak's rescue . . . not even Jerry.
But you seam to think Dak is a victim of circumstance and the whole team should be scolded

I can only hope that one day someone loves me the way you love Dak

NotForLong

Reaction score
He was the most accurate passer in the league as a rookie. He didnt suddenly forget. I think much more is happening here. Team discipline is trash, the line is trash, and the staff is low energy and uninspiring. DQ needs 2 be elevated 2 HC. If we let him leave town, mark my words, this defense will regress quickly, and we will miss the playffs next year.
I can't believe its 2022 and some fans still don't understand the team dynamic of 2016 . . . they just don't get it . . .

DAK WAS ALONG FOR THE RIDE . . . AND THE OTHER 31 TEAMS FIGURED HIM OUT

NotForLong

Reaction score
The dislike for refs here is pathetic. Like refs are just out to intentionally hurt our team, it's conspiracy nonsense. That game was good by the refs, Prescott made mistakes as did Jimmy G at the line. Why the hell does EITHER fan bases think they should get away with it? Be better prepared.

I've always said Dak is a complete moron off the field.
Its not a conspiracy. . . its a Fact . The NFL is rigged . ITS ENTERTAINMENT aand there is a script the Refs must Follow . . . The refs must intercede at me moments in a game to ensure the out come

Cowboys suffer the most from this because we have the biggest market of Fans and because of that the Cowboys have the most Haters in the league.

EVERY BODY BETS THE COWBOYS . . . and based on the action coming in . . . that decides the game

NotForLong

Reaction score
Nobody is complaining about Dak being real.

We're complaining that promoting violence against officials because you lost a game is disgusting. There are crazy people out there that could take this stuff seriously because thy're big Dak homers.

You have to see the difference in "being real" and promoting violence.
Many times when I am around my "Hood" acquaintances . . . they often mistake "Keeping it Real" with Violence . . 2020 was mostly peaceful