Twitter: NBRA condemns Dak Prescott for condoning violence against refs

NotForLong

Reaction score
And one instant when someone stuck a microphone in his face at a very low point doesn't change that.

We all know someone who has very high character. Do we really think those people never said anything they shouldn't have? And do we not think that would be even more likely if a microphone were put in their face and they were pushed to make an off the cuff remark?

Perfection in every word at every moment in life is only a standard people use when they want to judge someone else.
I am telling you I wish I had someone love me the way you love Dak unconditional blind motherly love

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am telling you I wish I had someone love me the way you love Dak unconditional blind motherly love

If you are incapable of refuting the substance of the point just make a weak attempt to insult the person who made the point, right?

NotForLong

Reaction score
If you are incapable of refuting the substance of the point just make a weak attempt to insult the person who made the point, right?
giphy.webp

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak never loses his ability to BS . . . Its His greatest "INTANGIABLE" . . . No Dak said it and Ment it
That's hilarious - you contradicted the hell out of yourself.

You claim he never loses his ability to BS, then immediately claim that in this case it's not BS, it was something he meant.

BTW, if he never loses the ability to BS why would he say something that so clearly isn't in keeping with his image?

NotForLong

Reaction score
That's hilarious - you contradicted the hell out of yourself.

You claim he never loses his ability to BS, then immediately claim that in this case it's not BS, it was something he meant.

BTW, if he never loses the ability to BS why would he say something that so clearly isn't in keeping with his image?

You misunderstood me . . . What I ment to say was . . . Everything that comes out of Dak's mouth is BS . . . including Everything He was saying referring to the Fans and how they shouldn't disrespect the Players not knowing anything about the situation

Then when it was pointed out it may have been the refs who were the target . . . (He showed his arse)

So stop dissecting what I said and listen to what your object of affection said

NotForLong

Reaction score
Consecutive posts absent any content at all ... at least you're consistent
Because you are so dense and so delusional concerning Dak. There is Nothning I can say to break you out of your delusional. Obsessive love affair

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Apparently only wyoAre you referring to when Dak said
Because you are so dense and so delusional concerning Dak. There is Nothning I can say to break you out of your delusional. Obsessive love affair
lol, there you go again. No abilty to contradict the argument, so you substitute weak insults at the person. You are on a roll composing posts with no substance though.

lukin2006

Reaction score
He didn’t condone violence he just shrugged his shoulders and made a stupid comment…

why do the referees need to be protected by the league and now the players…just quit being so soft. Don’t like criticism then do a better job…

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I was all like there’s a national bureau of referees? And then I opened the thread
Refs are idiots...I used to rip into them and then I'd run into to them at a bar or restaurant and I'd rip into them some some!!! I only got physical a few times, but they ARE biased....make no mistake about it....

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He didn’t condone violence he just shrugged his shoulders and made a stupid comment…

why do the referees need to be protected by the league and now the players…just quit being so soft. Don’t like criticism then do a better job…
Screw them

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Refs are idiots...I used to rip into them and then I'd run into to them at a bar or restaurant and I'd rip into them some some!!! I only got physical a few times, but they ARE biased....make no mistake about it....
Welllll... okay then....

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have a question for those that think the NFL is fixed or all the officials are biased. Why do you watch? Is it like the WWE to you?

One thing I will agree with. There are definitely some officials in the NFL with some Prescott bias now. They might forgive a player going off during the emotions of the game but afterwards what he did was one of the dumbest things I have ever seen any player do.

There is no condoning it and he has lost a lot of positives I felt about him. He revealed some truth about character when he said that. I think there is some phony about the man.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
come on, don't jump on my prescott is fakewagon. he's tad with filters. "he's a good guy" bs.

Miguelitomama

Reaction score
……..in his defense, he was a broken man when asked this question and said something that he surely regretted…..probably a lot of players secretly would agree with him but have sense enough to not say it.

He made ill-advised comments while being angry, upset etc. He later apologized.

Everyone is kitchen-sinking Dak as if he's the only reason that we lost. The defense let the 49ers march down the field in the opening drive as if they were playing a Pop Warner team. The offensive line was wretched, giving up yardage with penalties and a sack in the opening drive. This line couldn't contain a four-man press. That's pathetic.

No, Dak didn't play well Sunday. But then again, the putative offensive genius, Kellen Moore, failed to make any adjustments to the 49ers coverage. Tony Pollard might as well have spent much of the day in the locker room playing cards.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have a question for those that think the NFL is fixed or all the officials are biased. Why do you watch? Is it like the WWE to you?

One thing I will agree with. There are definitely some officials in the NFL with some Prescott bias now. They might forgive a player going off during the emotions of the game but afterwards what he did was one of the dumbest things I have ever seen any player do.

There is no condoning it and he has lost a lot of positives I felt about him. He revealed some truth about character when he said that. I think there is some phony about the man.
It was, without a doubt, a dumb comment. But for me it is only a dent, and does not define his character or override the consistent commentary from teammates and coaches about the quality of his character. By next year it will barely be remembered, although it will still come up occasionally because people and the media like the drama.

As for there being some phony about him, I completely agree with that. To me it has always been apparent that he is generally pretty careful about saying the right things. Of course, that is the smart move given how even innocent comments can be twisted into something that looks bad by the media. Their goal is to sell their product, and a little thing like fairness doesn't get in the way a lot of the time.

But I think that's pretty common with a lot of players, and especially higher profile ones like QB's. I suspect many are coached on the art of speaking in vague terms and in ways that are less likely to be controversial. Aaron Rodgers is about the only one I'm aware of right now that isn't doing that.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It was, without a doubt, a dumb comment. But for me it is only a dent, and does not define his character or override the consistent commentary from teammates and coaches about the quality of his character. By next year it will barely be remembered, although it will still come up occasionally because people and the media like the drama.

As for there being some phony about him, I completely agree with that. To me it has always been apparent that he is generally pretty careful about saying the right things. Of course, that is the smart move given how even innocent comments can be twisted into something that looks bad by the media. Their goal is to sell their product, and a little thing like fairness doesn't get in the way a lot of the time.

But I think that's pretty common with a lot of players, and especially higher profile ones like QB's. I suspect many are coached on the art of speaking in vague terms and in ways that are less likely to be controversial. Aaron Rodgers is about the only one I'm aware of right now that isn't doing that.
And let's not forget, he has been a Cowboys fan so he followed the gaffes by Romo and the backlash from that.

I do not know who coached Aikman in how to handle that or if it's just innate but he was the master at giving them nothing. Even after that 11 sack Philly game when he was body slammed, he never gave them what they wanted, trashing the OL, which was trash.

I do think that with the good guy image he has and being the Cowboys MotY nominee, he regrets that one thing more than anything else since he's been here. My problem is that he had plenty of time to come down from the end of that game before making that statement and his apology was far too long in coming. He waited for the backlash and he shouldn't have.