Twitter: NBRA condemns Dak Prescott for condoning violence against refs

NotForLong

Reaction score
Oh the Media pressure is coming!! He was put on a pedestal by them for the teams' 2016 season. But now that is all going to change due to the massive contract he signed and the lack of playoff success. His leadership was a made up fiction! The only leading he does is cheer leading. He can't handle the media pressure that is on the horizon and to add this comment to the pile, he is going to crack! Why would a so called leader allow his bother to talk so much crap on his team mates on social media? He is a total tool and it is finally coming to light.
:clap:

NotForLong

Reaction score
Bro, they don't care. They have always hated Dak for supplanting their beloved Romo, and they are now using this one mistake to demand he get replaced, regardless if it hurts the team. These fans are the absolute worst of so called Cowboys fans. Been dealing with this bunch since 2006. Sick.
You are still hanging on to this Strawman argument.

We Don t hate him . . we just discuss His Game. . which is 2nd rate . . .

No one ever criticized Dak to prop up Romo . . . are you so delusional that 7 years later you are still telling yourself this

In 2016 people truly believed putting Romo back in or AT LEAST ALLOWING HIM TO COMPETE would have been the best choice for the team . . . TO WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP

So pathetic the way you Dak Fans project & deflect

NotForLong

Reaction score
The guy owns pitbulls and continues to even after they attack people. Trash is trash and will eventually make its way to the surface no matter how big a pile of money you dump on it.
Problem is they should have put the trash to the curb years ago . . . now it is rancid and we can't get the stink out of the house

NotForLong

Reaction score
Dear sir of the Zoner team....we may see an overhaul of the Plat program...it had stretches it served us well like this season only One Plat did not come through....but the Diamond guarantee

went so far down the toilet its now useless.....Dak is better than average QB who can lead us to Lombardi...but we have to get a New Moore if he stays as OC and i wont forgive Jones's if they let Quinn walk for

whatever reason...in 2007 Jones paid Garrett as OC more than Wade Philipps as HC....so lets do that with Quinn with a promise he will get the reigns soon or outright give him HC now.....McCarthey is straight up puppet and not

a good one at that...his first year he was not allowed to bring in his own OC we demanded Moore....McCarthey demanded his buddy Nolan would turned out to be a dumpster fire....so second year McCarthy now allowed to bring

in His OC or DC....just manage game and part of that is ensure cowboys are disciplined not getting a ton of yellow flags....McCarthey failed miserably on both.......he needs to go and Jones's got to get away from hanging on too

long to both players and coaches....they are the reason for 26 year Lombardi drought......i am so ticked off...i had to have doctor raise the number of Valium i can take a day...so upset and angry
My triple Platinum Guarantee is that whoever is the OC for Dak (for the rest of his carear) . . . Will not be able to elevate Dak's Game

Dak is an OC killer

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Of Course you do

Oh ok . . so this was a team thing . . . I guess instead of Dak being 0-1. . . . the whole team took an L
:facepalm:

I was thinking the total opposite . . . I thought this was finally a situation that no one could come to Dak's rescue . . . not even Jerry.
But you seam to think Dak is a victim of circumstance and the whole team should be scolded

I can only hope that one day someone loves me the way you love Dak
Stop thinking. It's not a good look for you.

nobody

Reaction score
Bro, they don't care. They have always hated Dak for supplanting their beloved Romo, and they are now using this one mistake to demand he get replaced, regardless if it hurts the team. These fans are the absolute worst of so called Cowboys fans. Been dealing with this bunch since 2006. Sick.

I have to say...this has to be one of the dumbest things you've ever said. You always make that claim with zero evidence to back it up. There's maybe 4-5 guys like that tops. The rest like or dislike Dak on his own merits. It's sad that you always resort to bashing Romo or Romo fans to defend Dak. In fact, most Romo fans supported riding the hot hand in 2016 and keeping Dak in.

I'm not even sure why you're allowed to do it at this point because all it is is trolling. That was 7 years ago. Dak is not the same QB he was after being injured this year. Sure, he had little help but for what he's paid, he needs to show up and play good ball during a playoff game and at least have SOME clue. He looked lost. He choked. It sucks, but it is what it is. He helped the team lose.. they all blew it as a team. Romo had nothing to do with that. Romo fans had nothing to do with that.

He did that on his own. He also on his own condoned violence against other people. Do the refs suck and something needs to change? Yes. Do bottles need to be thrown at them to injure them? No. It was low-class, bottom feeding behavior and Dak condoned it.

He has since apologized, so I'm okay with him on that front, but the refs won't forget. Neither will the NFL.

I'm just hoping he figures out why he's been struggling and get his head out of his butt for next season because the first part of the season he was stellar.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah . . . but for the last 7 seasons all we ever heard about was his greatest INTANGIABLE . . . Character
And one instant when someone stuck a microphone in his face at a very low point doesn't change that.

We all know someone who has very high character. Do we really think those people never said anything they shouldn't have? And do we not think that would be even more likely if a microphone were put in their face at a low moment in their life and they had to make an impromptu remark?

Perfection in every word at every moment in life is only a standard people use when they want to judge someone else.