Twitter: NBRA condemns Dak Prescott for condoning violence against refs

Rayman70

Reaction score
R.044616025236a532e49dab8af6c00736

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You seem more upset with me calling it out then the guys that actually said the gross comment.
I guess you didn't like being called out for making a nonsensical comment. The fact you weren't the only one doesn't make it less ridiculous.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
It's hard to express how ridiculous this comment is.

The guy said all the right things for 6 years. He has a long standing reputation as a leader and as being willing to do whatever it takes to improve. He worked his *** off to come back from a gruesome injury. He persevered through the death of his brother ...

Yet by your take an unfortunate comment made when a microphone was stuck in his face at one of his lowest moments as a players is his defining moment?

You guys really need to stop with all the "his injury, he lost his mom, death of his brother". Who give a crap about all that! There are more people suffering than him and they are poor!

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Risen---i for one totally "CONDONE' Dak's words of violence against refs....just saying he liked the fans throwing stuff at refs is far from violence....just stating an opinion many of us hold....we are

Dang tired of refs determining outcomes of games going back to the total blind NO CALL against the saints when the whole world saw receiver get mauled by CB prior to ball arriving....and all the blind

refs all got simultaneous cramps in their forearms and could not move them to grab the yellow flag....or the one us against Washington where stupid ref called the usual center adjusting ball as they all

do before a play as "a foul" which knocked us 5 yards back and we would have made that field goal had that not occured....plus countless phantom holding calls on us and none against our opponents

so I TOTALLY CONDONE DAK DECISION TO RAG ON REFS

Wow. So is it safe to assume that the GORICO Louisville Slugger Guarantee is different than a Triple Plat Guarantee?

boysbeyond4ever

Reaction score
It's hard to express how ridiculous this comment is.

The guy said all the right things for 6 years. He has a long standing reputation as a leader and as being willing to do whatever it takes to improve. He worked his *** off to come back from a gruesome injury. He persevered through the death of his brother ...

Yet by your take an unfortunate comment made when a microphone was stuck in his face at one of his lowest moments as a players is his defining moment?

Don't waste your time....these guys are agenda-driven not fact-driven. They studied Narrative in High School instead of History.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Forget them crooked officials and anyone who supports them.
Better be careful man...Pretty soon the refs will be Knighted and given Sainthood by the TV experts and the NFL...then it will be law that its illegal to be critical of them,punishable by 1k fine and 30 days in the Gulag.

RomoplusDezEquals7

Reaction score
I haven't seen this covered anywhere except first take with Skip and Shannon who even for a show as scripted as it is were both bothered by it. It really does show his true colors. And it shouldn't be condoned, it's kind of pathetic that the NBA has to say something about before the NFL. Sheesh.

RomoplusDezEquals7

Reaction score
If this continues, I wonder if there is a clause where we can void his contract for off-field detriments :eek:? This may be our out of his contract!

If Jerry could use it he wouldn't. He won't admit he made a mistake. Would be smart if he could though and would help the Cowboys in the long run

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I haven't seen this covered anywhere except first take with Skip and Shannon who even for a show as scripted as it is were both bothered by it. It really does show his true colors. And it shouldn't be condoned, it's kind of pathetic that the NBA has to say something about before the NFL. Sheesh.

Oh, it's all over the sport news...you can find it.