Twitter: NBRA condemns Dak Prescott for condoning violence against refs

glimmerman

Reaction score
So now when we get a bad call or no call it’s Daks fault. I need to see what he said I guess. Are they just now upset about what he said on Sunday..

Rayman70

Reaction score
Hes been a great leader..its just that he messed up..shouldn't have said what he did, when he did. The question was a bit of a gotcha question. He was set up by the reporter. Now Dak needs 2 fix it.

RomoplusDezEquals7

Reaction score
You seem more upset with me calling it out then the guys that actually said the gross comment.

Because the whole leadership thing was a narrative and facade. I've for a long time been curious what has made him such a good leader and been curious if he really was. Seems my suspicions that the leadership were hyped like his quarterbacking abilities were correct.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You guys really need to stop with all the "his injury, he lost his mom, death of his brother". Who give a crap about all that! There are more people suffering than him and they are poor!
Also, how does all that make it okay to promote violence against officials because you didn't play good enough to win a game?

These Dallas Prescott fans are a hoot, I tell ya.

Rayman70

Reaction score
It was such a dumb thing to say by Dak.

We’ve become a team of whiners.
I've never seen Dak behave this way. This isnt typical. I think there's much more frustrations going on that led to this. I think we have a leadership issue with Fat Mike.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I guess you're okay with promoting violence because of a lost game.,
You are full of ridiculous comments. I clearly didn't support what Dak said, and in fact called it an unfortunate comment made at a low point. What I said was that it's ridiculous to indicate one comment made at a low point is what defines him after 6 years of saying the right thing and showing and being recognized for his character.

It appears you simply prefer to interpret what you read in whatever way suits you. Hench the string of ridiculous comments

Motorola

Reaction score
……power to the people! …Attica! Attica! Attica!
Even for sarcasm...you're stooping real low to reference that tragic event to a professional athlete's ill-advised comments following a game.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Def think dak is wrong in this. But if nfl officials were more accountable. And the nfl instituted a better replay system this wouldn’t be an issue.

Both things can be done. The nfl just doesn’t care.

Aftershock

Reaction score
It's hard to express how ridiculous this comment is.

The guy said all the right things for 6 years. He has a long standing reputation as a leader and as being willing to do whatever it takes to improve. He worked his *** off to come back from a gruesome injury. He persevered through the death of his brother ...

Yet by your take an unfortunate comment made when a microphone was stuck in his face at one of his lowest moments as a players is his defining moment?
BS. He got his contract. He doesn’t care. Everything up until that point was smoke & mirrors. Dak ought to pay his PR / acting coach millions for the robbery he pulled off in Dallas

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm just depressed. How do we let our children watch the Cowboys when we have this kind of guy QB'ing the team? What message are we sending?

At what point do we stop becoming Cowboys fans and start becoming parents again?

Refs are going to get together and do another Parking lot on him......:muttley:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Because the whole leadership thing was a narrative and facade. I've for a long time been curious what has made him such a good leader and been curious if he really was. Seems my suspicions that the leadership were hyped like his quarterbacking abilities were correct.

Dak has a Masters Degree I think I heard, on some kind of off the wall "Work Force Leadership". He know how to bullcrap his way into things.