NCAA 2018 College Football

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Lets here it for the Terps. I might not get another chance to celebrate this year. Sorry Texas fans. :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

DFWJC

Reaction score
#9 Auburn beat # 6 Washington
Thats the higest ranked team to fall
So Auburn gets the nod for biggest win, from me anyway

lukin2006

Reaction score
Looks like Michigans offensive woes continue. I thought Harbaugh was a smart head coach. I find it inexcuseable for a program like Michigan not to have a top notch offensive line. I read an article a while back that stated Harbaugh is only as good as his position coaches ... essentially the article was saying Harbaugh is nothing special. I am starting to believe it now. In some ways that game was like watching so many Cowboy games ... the adjustment on D didn't start until they were down 21-3...and nothing was effective offensively. Harbaugh needs to be replaced. Find the next Loyd Carr.

ghst187

Reaction score
My week 1 thoughts:
-How long before Harbaugh is available? Could see him being available for us next offseason when both us and Michigan are looking for new HCs.
-time to implement some kind of rules that increases competitiveness across the CFB landscape.
Or we should just cancel Alabama’s regular season and let all other teams fight it out for the chance to play them for the NC every year. Seriously, they can put a cheerleader at QB and it doesn’t matter when you have an NFL caliber OL and DL every year and no one else has more than one NFL OL on their roster.
-Pac 10 heading for another season of irrelevance
-Big 12 is all in on OU for any national hopes ....again
-CFB is becoming so boring I almost can’t follow it anymore. Same storylines for years running...
Same teams win, same teams come close, same teams suck with only mild variations.

coogrfan

Reaction score
North Texas 46
SMU 23

Any of you Texas boys surprised? I'm a bit so in Ohio.

Not me. Littrell seems to building something special at UNT. Also, SMU's two best WRs from last year (Sutton and Quinn) both left for the pros.

coogrfan

Reaction score
$

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I went to the Washington-Auburn game. Its a shame someone had to lose. Those 2 can beat anyone.............except Alabama. Tua makes that team unbeatable. Should be a cakewalk to the national title.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Texas Tech is the squad, being mediocre is the likely result:(

My early 4 for playoffs:
Clemson -OR - NDame
Georgia -OR- Auburn
Stanford -OR- Wash
Wisconsin -OR- PennSt

--Think drama hurts OSU and Bama enough to keep them back.
Big 12 no undefeated or top 5 team imho.

You gotta be kidding. The only reason Bama had any close games the past 2 years was their QB (Jalen Hurts) can't conduct a passing attack. Tua is by far the best QB in college football and he's going to shred every defense with the weapons he has around him. Its almost unfair. The only chance anyone has is if he gets injured and Bama has to go back to Jalen Hurts.

erod

Reaction score
Texas got beat by a team without a coach. Lol

Last 51 games, the Longhorns are 23-28.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Do we still have people drooling over Jim Harbaugh? He's done nothing at Michigan, despite good recruiting classes. His offense is from the 1980s and it shows.
:lmao:

DFWJC

Reaction score
My week 1 thoughts:
-How long before Harbaugh is available? Could see him being available for us next offseason when both us and Michigan are looking for new HCs.
-time to implement some kind of rules that increases competitiveness across the CFB landscape.
Or we should just cancel Alabama’s regular season and let all other teams fight it out for the chance to play them for the NC every year. Seriously, they can put a cheerleader at QB and it doesn’t matter when you have an NFL caliber OL and DL every year and no one else has more than one NFL OL on their roster.
-Pac 10 heading for another season of irrelevance
-Big 12 is all in on OU for any national hopes ....again
-CFB is becoming so boring I almost can’t follow it anymore. Same storylines for years running...
Same teams win, same teams come close, same teams suck with only mild variations.
The NFL basically has the AFC reoresented by tne same tesm annually too.

Yeah, Bama unfortunetly looks great again. As does Clemson...yet again.
Alabama combines good recruiting—along with 5-6 other rop programs with top notch coaching.
They don't corner the market with talent...though they are loaded.
They are ties with LSU for most NFL players in the last 10 years. 3-4 other schools are close behind, and soon 2-3 more will join them.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
I don't see Michigan getting rid of Harbaugh...if he's not the answer for them then who is? They may just be willing to ride it out with him long-term and hope that he finally starts winning big games.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
You gotta be kidding. The only reason Bama had any close games the past 2 years was their QB (Jalen Hurts) can't conduct a passing attack. Tua is by far the best QB in college football and he's going to shred every defense with the weapons he has around him. Its almost unfair. The only chance anyone has is if he gets injured and Bama has to go back to Jalen Hurts.
Bama has a ton of QB drama and Saban isn't helping it any with his attacking a female reporter.
Bama has a ton of talent yearly but hasn't been undefeated since 2009.
They are easily the most overrated football team in the country.
They are like if the university of Texas was really good.

I'm not gonna overreact because they rolled an unranked Louisville that lost their arguably career best QB.

The SEC is tough as nail this year and Bama couldn't even win their own division last year.
It's a tough ask. But they do have an easy schedule that will likely only bite with LSU on the road and Auburn.

I favor Auburn and Georgia in the SEC.