NCAA Championship Game-Mich/Wash

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
I do not follow NCAA, is Penix a top 5 pick as many suggest he might be? My youngest daughter has a hockey tournament in Ann Arbor this weekend and they are going to a Men's game, with tour of the Women's venue so I am betting she will be visiting the campus store to buy some swag to bring home

Strykerscm

Reaction score
Their plan is to win the line of scrimmage, run the football and don't give up the big plays.
You mean hold on offense, hold on defense and pass interfere on every play?

No hate, it works and the refs are too scared to be involved.

Mark

Reaction score
I've only looked at a few mock drafts, but have seen Penix going as high as #11 overall.

mardwin

Reaction score
I do not follow NCAA, is Penix a top 5 pick as many suggest he might be? My youngest daughter has a hockey tournament in Ann Arbor this weekend and they are going to a Men's game, with tour of the Women's venue so I am betting she will be visiting the campus store to buy some swag to bring home
Top 5 pick in th 4th round maybe

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Top five QB, not draft slots. It might have fallen a bit tonight though.

Mark

Reaction score
The Harbaugh family have a better-than-even chance of capturing both an NCAA national championship and Lombardi trophy within five weeks' time. Pretty amazing.