READ THIS Need some ideas for other sites like SPORGWIRE

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think this is a good one. I'm currently researching options for a Caribbean trip next year. Something like this would be helpful.

A few years ago some of the family went to the USVI and I was doing research.
Found that I loved reading comments from places on Trip Advisor. You will get the good and the bad. You will find some insufferable people that will complain about the smallest and silliest things and you will find some people that will give you a fair honest recount of the hotels, the sites, services and so on. I found them entertaining to read and really helped us narrow down our choices of where to stay and we were happy with our choice as most of the reviews were pretty accurate, even with the ones that had some negative comments.

Khartun

AmarilloCowboyFan
Reaction score
A few years ago some of the family went to the USVI and I was doing research.
Found that I loved reading comments from places on Trip Advisor. You will get the good and the bad. You will find some insufferable people that will complain about the smallest and silliest things and you will find some people that will give you a fair honest recount of the hotels, the sites, services and so on. I found them entertaining to read and really helped us narrow down our choices of where to stay and we were happy with our choice as most of the reviews were pretty accurate, even with the ones that had some negative comments.
Yes, I enjoy reading the reviews as well. Some are hilarious and some are very informative. Currently we are thinking about hitting Cabo in October for Sammy's Birthday Bash. That might be fun.

lukin2006

Reaction score
This probably sounds odd ... but I am a national park enthusiast ... it be nice to have one site to get information on any national park, any country. I know it seems odd.

timb2

Reaction score
1-Music- stuff that is not the Mainstream. you could also include best clubs

2-Travel- to exotic places around the world

3-Unsolved mysteries- Maybe cold crime cases, conspiracies,and stuff like looking for *****,serial killer cold cases,etc.

4-Movie reviews and also older movies to recommend that maybe a younger generation might not know about .

5-Collectibles to discuss.Toys,celeb autographs,etc.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I'm a huge planet Mars fan & our reason for actually 'being' for what purpose&why?,,,the various religious aspects would invariably come into play at some point,but I'm talking just based on known facts& solid theories, Man! just the vastness of the universe & possibly other planets of solar systems in the Goldilocks zone