Need to see Trey Lance this preseason

dupree89

Reaction score
Trey reminds me of Stephen McGee. And I think both cost us a 4th rounder.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Yo

I completely missed your point as soon as you said Staubach and Trance in the same sentence.
Umm…ok.

That just points to the notion that you can’t discern analogies with respect to particular aspect between two subjects — the one you broached. There’s nothing that says not starting as a QB because you’ve had time off for whatever reason means you can’t eventually start again. I mean, you’re the one that made it seem like some significant point that Trey hasn’t played in four years (which isn’t even true). Staubach didn’t play for five years due to his military commitment. No one made any other comparison concerning any other aspect between Lance and Staubach.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Umm…ok.

That just points to the notion that you can’t discern analogies with respect to particular aspect between two subjects — the one you broached. There’s nothing that says not starting as a QB because you’ve had time off for whatever reason means you can’t eventually start again. I mean, you’re the one that made it seem like some significant point that Trey hasn’t played in four years (which isn’t even true). Staubach didn’t play for five years due to his military commitment. No one made any other comparison concerning any other aspect between Lance and Staubach.
The kid has played 1 year his entire life. Why does anyone realistically think that will translate to the NFL?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
He’s such a wildcard and has so much potential. Give the man a chance to show us his abilities in the preseason and give this man some game reps. I still have faith this man is our QB of the future but we need to stop being stubborn and we need to give the man a fair shot !!
we would be stupid if we don't start him. just let him play to see what we have.