News: Negotiations with Kazee

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
I think a lot of the board would like hooker but kazee seems to be healthy while hooker is still recovering from some of his tweets.

I’m glad we’re focusing on the safety position period.

Hooker has the higher ceiling, Kazee the higher floor.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
No no. Let’s compare stats. Not wins. Go ahead. You already look like an idiot for saying kirks average season is daks best. So let’s compare playoff stats.
Go ahead, Compare em.

Once again, you won't do it, because it's not like Dak blows him out of the water when you compare them. You know why Dak doesn't blow him out of the water in any comparison? It's because they are basically the same QB. We basically paid a poor mans Kirk Cousins the 2nd highest QB contract ever.

P.S. I'll ask again. I though you ignored me?

rambo2

Reaction score
Do you think Kirk Cousins is worth Dak money?

Kirks AVERAGE season is better then Daks BEST season.

I don't even think about it. The market changed and is changing with the new tv deal. The most important thing is the Cowboys have a good qb under contract and the other teams in their division don't have one. Cowboys fans should be happy about it. It is a big deal and gives the team a chance to win.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I don't even think about it. The market changed and is changing with the new tv deal. The most important thing is the Cowboys have a good qb under contract and the other teams in their division don't have one. Cowboys fans should be happy about it. It is a big deal and gives the team a chance to win.
I hope you're right.

GroundZero1970

Reaction score
Daks first 4 seasons and Kirks first 4 as a starter are pretty similar. However Kirk had a few years to learn before he started. We paid Dak market value
It is what it is. I think when its said and done Dak will have the better career. Kirks best year was 2016. 4917 yds, 25 tds 11 ints and qbr of 66.5.
Daks best was 2019. 4902 yds,30 tds and 11 picks with a qbr of 71.9. Gotta remember that Dak was on pace for a HUGE year before he got hurt. Wins and losses are a team stat.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
reading more Dak threads in a thread about Kazee gives me a strange craving for a hot pocket.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Daks first 4 seasons and Kirks first 4 as a starter are pretty similar. However Kirk had a few years to learn before he started. We paid Dan market value
It is what it is. I think when its said and done Dak will have the better career. Kirks best year was 2016. 4917 yds, 25 tds 11 ints and qbr of 66.5.
Daks best was 2019. 4902 yds,30 yes and 11 picks with a qbr of 71.9. Gotta remember that Dak was on pace for a HUGE year before he got hurt. Wins and losses are a team stat.
30 yes is a big year

rambo2

Reaction score
I hope you're right.

Of course I'm right. Daniel Jones isn't going to be able to hold onto the ball and Hurts isn't going to be good. The chances of Fitzpatrick being out of football in 2 years are very high. Also, the chances are very good that Dak will be the best qb in the entire NFC in 2 years. He will be in his prime.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
You know what? I just remembered my wife has never seen Rambo: First Blood Part 2.
She loved First Blood...

Might gauge her interest to throwing down on that flick tonight.

Thanks!

Reactions: CWR

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Of course I'm right. Daniel Jones isn't going to be able to hold onto the ball and Hurts isn't going to be good. The chances of Fitzpatrick being out of football in 2 years are very high. Also, the chances are very good that Dak will be the best qb in the entire NFC in 2 years. He will be in his prime.
I can see Daniel Jones developing into a pretty good QB,, will be interesting to see what the Eagles do with their pick at 6, if one of the top 4 QBs were there for them, I would be surprised if they passed.
But you are right to an extent, there is a radical hunt for supreme QB in the NFC east taking place.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
You know what? I just remembered my wife has never seen Rambo: First Blood Part 2.
She loved First Blood...

Might gauge her interest to throwing down on that flick tonight.

Thanks!
It was entertaining,, try and find Southern Comfort if you can.
Was a very good one.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
It was entertaining,, try and find Southern Comfort if you can.
Was a very good one.
I have a personal barrel that ages silver 100 percent agave into delicious anejo in a matter of months.
I do love a well-aged Tequila.
My way is a cheat, but I enjoy it immensely.

I'm diabetic so those sweet things are my antithesis.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I have a personal barrel that ages silver 100 percent agave into delicious anejo in a matter of months.
I do love a well-aged Tequila.
My way is a cheat, but I enjoy it immensely.

I'm diabetic so those sweet things are my antithesis.
Wish we were neighbors.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Anyone else feeling weird we're targeting all these players from the Falcons D that played on a team that had numerous epic collapses? Maybe Neal and Kazee weren't directly responsible, but man makes you wonder.

CWR

Reaction score
Anyone else feeling weird we're targeting all these players from the Falcons D that played on a team that had numerous epic collapses? Maybe Neal and Kazee weren't directly responsible, but man makes you wonder.

There are good players on every trash team. I hear you, but still have hopes for those two.