News: Negotiations with Kazee

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Dak got paid because he is one of the best qbs in the league and there is a shortage of good qbs. For example, the other 3 teams in the division don't have a good qb. There is a good chance that those teams will not have have a good qb in the next 2 years going forward and a very good chance that they will have a different qb 2 years from now and the new guy won't be good. It is a big advantage for the Cowboys to have Dak under contract and a very good chance that he will be a top qb in the NFC going forward.
Do you think Kirk Cousins is worth Dak money?

Kirks AVERAGE season is better then Daks BEST season.

CWR

Reaction score
Dak got paid because he is one of the best qbs in the league and there is a shortage of good qbs. For example, the other 3 teams in the division don't have a good qb. There is a good chance that those teams will not have have a good qb in the next 2 years going forward and a very good chance that they will have a different qb 2 years from now and the new guy won't be good. It is a big advantage for the Cowboys to have Dak under contract and a very good chance that he will be a top qb in the NFC going forward.

He just baby crying because Dak is locked in as our franchise QB and he still ain't accepting it. Lol :dance::dance::dance:LETS GO DAK!

CWR

Reaction score
That's what I thought.

Delusional.

It's not a legitimate comparison Dak was forced into the fire. Cousins had time to develop. By the time Dak has as many years as Cousins does currently you will look stupid for the comparison. Qbs develop, that's not a new concept. Now stop crying.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Washington will win the division with defense.

I don't think so. They were 7-9 in an awful NFC East last year and that included a gifted win over Philly in the finale. That means Washington essentially had the same record as a Cowboys team that had no offensive line, 4 different QB's starting, and a historically bad defense.

Too many people give Washington too much credit for 2020 when they did nothing but be the best of the worst.

Jipper

Reaction score
Do you think Kirk Cousins is worth Dak money?

Kirks AVERAGE season is better then Daks BEST season.

Daks best was 4900 and 30 tds

Cousins best was 4900 and 25....Kirk averages about 3100

You are either trolling or have no idea what you are talking about

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I don't think so. They were 7-9 in an awful NFC East last year and that included a gifted win over Philly in the finale. That means Washington essentially had the same record as a Cowboys team that had no offensive line, 4 different QB's starting, and a historically bad defense.
They have improved their offense though.

Just have to hope for the Fitzpatrick meltdown after five games or so.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
It's not a legitimate comparison Dak was forced into the fire. Cousins had time to develop. By the time Dak has as many years as Cousins does currently you will look stupid for the comparison. Qbs develop, that's not a new concept. Now stop crying.
You won't do it because you won't like what it tells you.

I'm sure RG3 taught Kirk how to be a good QB lol.

We paid a poor mans Kirk Cousins as the 2nd highest paid QB ever. Why pretend we didn't?

phildadon86

Reaction score

I’m going to go with option B which is why I just put him on ignore.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score

Daks best season is still his rookie season.

The seasons stats your using for Dak is 2019. The year we lost 3 games that our defense held the opponents to under 17 and Dak threw ZERO TDs in those games losing all 3. We also lost to the JETS while Dak again threw for ZERO TDs. That's 4 loses that Dak's play lost us and he couldn't even muster a single TD pass in.

If 2019 is Daks best season. Then we're in trouble.

irishline

Reaction score
I swear this forum could turn a discussion about what type of tree is best to plant in a tropic environment into a dak thread in 10 pages or less.

phildadon86

Reaction score

The seasons stats your using for Dak is 2019. The year we lost 3 games that our defense held the opponents to under 17 and Dak threw ZERO TDs in those games losing all 3. We also lost to the JETS while Dak again threw for ZERO TDs. That's 4 loses that Dak's play lost us and he couldn't even muster a single TD pass in.

Lol backing up those goalposts are we troll? This is why you went on ignore. You’re obviously an absolute moron. Should we compare their playoff stats next?

phildadon86

Reaction score
I swear this forum could turn a discussion about what type of tree is best to plant in a tropic environment into a dak thread in 10 pages or less.
All I literally said was “we have a window with Dak if we can put together an average defense” in regards to adding Kazee. And here we are

irishline

Reaction score
All I literally said was “we have a window with Dak if we can put together an average defense” in regards to adding Kazee. And here we are

Oh I'm not blaming anyone in particular my friend. Just making a point in general.

JBS

Reaction score

Yeah bc cousins has done a whole lot of winning in Minnesota..shut it

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Lol backing up those goalposts are we troll? This is why you went on ignore. You’re obviously an absolute moron. Should we compare their playoff stats next?
I thought you ignored me?

Sure, they both have ONE playoff win. WOW, impressive.

phildadon86

Reaction score
I thought you ignored me?

Sure, they both have ONE playoff win. WOW, impressive.
No no. Let’s compare stats. Not wins. Go ahead. You already look like an idiot for saying kirks average season is daks best. So let’s compare playoff stats.